Is The Yandel Power Lift Recliner Any Good? In This Yandel Power Lift Recliner Review, I Reveal the Pros and Cons of the Yandel Power Lift Recliner.
If you have been shopping around for a power lift recliner, then you know the wide array of products that are available on the market. In my Yanel Power Lift Recliner Review, I have a look at all the features of this powerful recliner and determine if it is any good and reliable product for living a happy senior life.
Muscle ache, joint pain, and arthritis get more severe with age. Seniors are more prone to aching knees and back which makes it harder for them to get up from their seats. The elderly are at risk if they do not have support when getting up from their chairs. This is why some of the best lift chairs for the elderly can be useful for seniors. Lift chairs can reduce the wear and tear on joints and muscles. And let’s not forget the amazing comfort a high-quality lift chair can give. Lift chairs will not only provide comfortable seating and standing for seniors but also ensure their safety so you do not have to worry about their well-being.
What is a Yandel Power Lift Recliner
A power lift chair is a reclining chair that has a small motor in it that pushes the chair up from its base to assist the sitting person in standing. Each chair comes with remote control and a simple push of the button will cause the chair to lift to a slight incline that helps to push the person into a standing position so they can get vertical with ease. It can also be lowered; a person can get into the chair while standing, and then slowly lower it until they’re sitting.
- CONTEMPORARY POWER LIFT RECLINER: Style and functionality merge together in this dual motor lift chair recliner, With just the touch of a button, the power lift eases you back and elevates your legs for the ultimate lounging experience
- CORNER-BLOCKED FRAME with a metal reinforced seat
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Instructions, hardware, and tools included Fits through doorways 30″ or wider
- THREE POSITION RECLINER: The 2-position chairs; they are able to move anywhere between upright and tilted forward 45º to make it easy to get in and out of the chair. A 3-position chair, which can cover the same range as a 2-position chair but can also recline almost all the way back to flat. The infinity chairs offer independent control of the footrest using a second motor.
- INVITING COMFORT: Designed for support and comfort with a high back, thick cushions, and faux leather upholstery, Sturdy corner-blocked frame has a metal reinforced seat
- SMOOTH BROWN UPHOLSTERY: Saddle brown upholstery looks like leather, but is actually thick poly fiber with a cozy feel-good touch. Minimum width of doorway for delivery- 30.00 Inches.Arm height- 26.00 Inch
- GENEROUS SIZING: Oversized recliner measures 35″W x 40″ D x 42.5″H with a 20″ seat height and 69″ fully reclined length. Reclined footrest height-19.50 inches
- DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Ashley Furniture goes the extra mile to package, protect and deliver your purchase in a timely manner
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Designed and manufactured by Ashley Furniture Industries, The trusted source for stylish furniture, lighting, rugs, accessories, and mattresses, for every taste and budget, Since 1945;
- ONE-TOUCH (hand control) power button with adjustable positions
- ATTACHED CUSHIONS
- HIGH-RESILIENCY foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- DUAL MOTORS-CONTROL the footrest and back independently for custom comfort positioning
- EMERGENCY BATTERY backup runs on two 9-volt batteries (not included), in case of a power outage
- POWER CORD included; UL Listed
- POLYESTER UPHOLSTERY
- Width: 35.00″
- Depth: 40.00″
- Height: 42.50″
- Seat depth: 21.00″
- Seat height: 20.00″
- Distance between arms: 19.00″
- Reclined footrest height: 20.00″
- Fully reclined length: 69.00″
- Distance between recliner and wall: 16.00″
- Minimum width of doorway for delivery: 30.00″
- Arm height: 26.00″
- Top of cushion to top of back: 26.00″
- Seat Width: 19.00″
Steps For Successful Furniture Delivery
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure the interior space of doorways, passages, and stairwells to make sure the furniture will get through.
- Measure carefully as you are responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
Who is The Yandel Power Lift Recliner Is For?
It is essential for people with more limited, decreased, or painful mobility challenges. If you need help getting in and off a chair, then this product is for you. It could be age-related, or surgery, or a disability. If you spend a large portion of your day in a chair, then this product is one to consider. They’re great when recovering from surgery as it can be challenging to get up out of a chair when you’re recovering. Also perfect for the elderly as it takes the strain off of the joints when they’re getting up or sitting down. You don’t need to be elderly or disabled to use this chair, either; intense loungers will love it, too!
My First Impression of The Yandel Power Lift Recliner
I see this as a handsome piece of furniture. I would feel proud to show my family and friends. It looks very inviting and comfortable. I can see someone falling asleep during a nap. I could see them adjusting the position to watching television or reading a book, It eliminates a serious problem for seniors the ability to get in and out of a chair, which can be a big problem if they spend lots of time in the chair. It is a recliner and a lift chair. You have one-touch control which makes everything simpler.
Pros of The Yandel Power Lift Recliner
1) It is a handsome and comfortable chair. You can determine the exact position you are most comfortable in sitting, reclining, and lifting.
2) It protects seniors from hurting themselves. There is no strain in getting out of the chair.
3) It’’s comfortable using one-touch control. One-touch control with the remote controller is all that is needed.
Cons of The Yandel Power Lift Recliner
1) The control device showed some problems check customer service before purchase
2) It doesn’t fit all sizes. This chair tends towards taller people. Be careful with checking your dimensions. Look above at the detailed dimensions and make sure it fits your room. Then double-check before you purchase. You can also call their customer service number Click to get all the company information on the return policy and warranties and discuss the dimensions you need before you purchase. Click here for assembly instructions for the Ashley Recliner.
3) Not Water Resistant. Call customer service to find out the details here before you purchase.
My Overall Thoughts On The Yandel Power Lift Recliner
After looking at this and weighing the pros and cons, this is a wonderful piece of furniture and can save a senior from hurting themselves and making their life easier and more enjoyable. It will allow you to rise out of your seat with ease while providing padding in all the right places for ultimate comfort. The infinite position recliner transitions between reclining, sitting and lifting and can stop at any position in-between with the easy to use w remote. This power lift chair can be extremely helpful for seniors or people with mobility challenges.
The outcome is simple. This chair will give you lots of pleasure, comfort, and freedom from pain. Considering this high quality, it will last a long time paying for itself over and over again. If you make the proper measurements and we recommend that you do there is very little risk of being dissatisfied. Let’s keep our loved ones and those under our care as safe as possible from hurting themselves I recommend the Ashley Furniture Yandel Power Lift Recliner.
I SERIOUSLY AM NOT A FAN OF RECLINERS, BUT
Reviewed in the United States on September 28, 2017
This is a good looking chair! I purchased this for my husband who has recently developed serious mobility issues and needed something comfortable and easy to get out of as our stationary furniture just wasn’t working for him. Not only is it attractive and amazingly comfortable, it’s extremely functional. Super quiet and smooth when using the power controls – you can’t even hear it. It reclines fully and also lifts much higher than shown in the photo’s provided on the sales page. It’s very heavy and seems to be well constructed with a lot of metal reinforcement. The fabric is really nice too…sure looks like leather but actually feels better as it’s much softer and not sticky like vinyl. The color is good and fairly true to the photos shown.
If you do an internet search for this chair you will find it sold at several places and some are less expensive and some are way more. However, the shipping seems to be a lot longer such as 3-5 weeks. I received this chair from Amazon in 6 days with a weather delay from Hurricane Irma. Pretty good for such a large item and the freight delivery fellow was excellent. I did my homework when buying and it’s also sold under the brand “Darby Home Forreston Power lift recliner” at Wayfair for considerably more.
Of course, seeing the shipping weight was 139lbs I was a little concerned about how I was going to get this bugger assembled on my own as I’m no spring chicken! Not a problem at all when you unpack the back and wings and carefully cut the box down the sides and slide out the base. It was well packed and the directions were clear and concise and it probably only took about ½ an hour and I went slow. Plugged it in and TAH-DAH…It worked fantastic!
I’ve purchased other small items from Ashley furniture and have been quite satisfied and that’s one of the reasons I went with this chair. So far, we’re very pleased. Hope these photo’s help as they don’t seem to show it reclined or in the full lift position.
767 people found this helpful
Check out this Video: