Is The Mcombo Power Lift Chair Any Good? In This Mcombo Power Lift Chair Review, I Reveal the Pros and Cons of the Mcombo Power Lift Chair.
If you have been shopping around for a power lift recliner, then you know the wide array of products that are available on the market. In my Mcombo Lift Recliner Review, I have a look at all the features of this powerful recliner and determine if it is any good and a reliable product for living a happy senior life.
Muscle ache, knee or back pain, and arthritis get more severe with age. Seniors are more prone to aching knees and back, which makes it harder for them to get up from their seats. The elderly are at risk if they do not have support when getting up from their chairs. This is why some of the best lift chairs for the elderly can be useful for seniors. Lift chairs can reduce the wear and tear on joints and muscles. And let’s not forget the amazing comfort a high-quality lift chair can give. Lift chairs will not only provide comfortable seating and standing for seniors but also ensure their safety, so you do not have to worry about their well-being.
What is a Mcombo Power Lift Recliner
A reclining chair has a power lift with a small motor in it that pushes the chair up from its base to assist the sitting person in standing. Each chair comes with remote control, and a simple push of the button will cause the chair to lift to a slight incline that helps to push the person into a standing position so they can get vertical with ease. You can lower it; a person can get into the chair while standing, and then slowly lower it until they’re sitting. It has massage and heating functions,
- RELIEF: Motor pushes the entire chair up to assist the senior stand up easily without adding stress to back or knees,
- THREE POSITION RECLINER: The 2-position chairs; they can move anywhere between upright and tilted forward 45º to make it easy to get in and out of the chair. A 3-position chair, which can cover the same range as a 2-position chair but can also recline almost all the way back to flat. The infinity chairs offer independent control of the footrest using a second motor.
- MASSAGE/HEATING 8 vibrating nodes around the chair and 1 heating part in the waist area, nine modes, and five intensities are available. You can turn it off in fixed time, 10/20/30 minutes. (Heating function can be worked separately with vibration.)
- EASY CLEAN & COMFORTABLE & DURABLE UPHOLSTERY: The high-quality faux leather for easy cleaning while still providing superior comfort and aesthetics. Clean with a dry or damp lint-free cloth.
- EASE OF USE: Smoothly lift or reclining position by pressing two buttons.
- COMFORT: You can adjust the comfort when reading, watching television, or using your laptop.
- POWER LIFT RECLINER: Counter-balanced lift mechanism with a certified motor assist the senior stand up easily without adding stress to back or knees, smoothly adjust to lift or reclining position you prefer by pressing two buttons.
- WARNING TIPS: The chair reclines up to 140 degrees, it does not recline all the way to flat position. If you have any concerns regarding your health, consult your doctor before using this product. Also, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this product so we can help you immediately.
- RECOMMENDED HEIGHTS: 5’1″-5’9″
- ASSEMBLY: EASY TO ASSEMBLE:
- USB CHARGING PORTS & CUP HOLDERS: The chair has dual USB outlets that keep your devices charging, and side pocket for small items within reach, two cup holders on both sides of armrests best meets your needs.
- WARRANTY INFORMATION:
- Lift/reclining mechanism: 1 Year
- Frame: 1 Year
- Electronic parts: 1 Year
- MCombo Return Policy
- All of the lift recliners come with a 30-day return/replace policy. During this time, we will cover the shipping cost of return and replacement for a defective and damaged chair, through provide pre-paid return labels or pick up service for customer’s convenience. Note: Please disassemble the chair before you return it otherwise, there will be a huge cost as oversized.
- Overall Dimension :34.6″(W)x30.7″(L)x41″(H)
- Seat Area: 17.7″ (W)x 20.5″ (D)
- Seat to floor: 20’’
- Seat to top of backrest:27.6’’
- Minimum distance to wall:15.7’’
- Reclining Angle: 140°
- Weight Capacity:320lbs
STEPS FOR SUCCESSFUL FURNITURE DELIVERY
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure the interior space of doorways, passages, and stairwells to make sure the furniture will get through.
- Measure with care as you are responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
Who is The Mcombo Power Lift Recliner Is For?
It is essential for people with more limited, decreased, or painful mobility challenges. If you need help getting in and off a chair, then this product is for you. It can be age-related, or surgery, or a disability. If you spend a large portion of your day in a chair, then this product is one to consider. They’re great when recovering from surgery as a challenge to get up out of a chair when you’re recovering. Also perfect for the elderly as it takes the strain off of the joints when they’re getting up or sitting down. You don’t need to be elderly or disabled to enjoy this chair.
My First Impression of The Mcombo Power Lift Recliner
This is more than a chair. With USB ports, side pockets, and cup holders it is good for reading, watching television, and using your laptop. It looks inviting and comfortable. I can see someone falling asleep during a nap. I could see them adjusting the position to watching television or reading a book, It eliminates a serious problem for seniors the ability to get in and out of a chair, which can be a big problem if they spend lots of time in the chair. It is a recliner and a lift chair. You have one-touch control, which makes everything simpler.
Pros of The Mcombo Power Lift Recliner
1) It is a comfortable chair. The massage and heat are wonderful additions to comfort. You can determine the exact position you are most comfortable in sitting, reclining, and lifting.
2) It protects seniors from hurting themselves. There is no strain in getting out of the chair. This reduces the wear and tear of aging joints.
3) One control does it all.
Cons of The Mcombo Power Lift Recliner
1) A small percentage of customers had trouble with the chair. All were within the warranty period. Verify the chair as soon as you get it,
2) It doesn’t fit all sizes. This chair tends towards smaller people. Be careful with checking your dimensions. Look above at the detailed dimensions and make sure it fits your room. Then double-check before you purchase. You can also call their customer service number 888-678-3765.
3) An even smaller percentage received the wrong chair model. Double-check as soon as you get the chair.
Versatile And Comfortable
Reviewed in the United States on September 18, 2018
I bought the chair and had it shipped directly to my Mom who lives far from me so I was skeptical not being able to be there when it arrived to inspect it and ensure it met expectations. My mom has problems with her knee and also trouble with swelling in her legs. What I liked about this chair is that it reclines, lifts, has heat, and massage which are operated by a corded remote. My mom says the chair is very comfortable and she can recline and elevate her legs and this has helped with the swelling in her legs and helps alleviate the stress on her knees. She uses the lift only when she needs a boost. The massage and the heat she says is good for her all over. I had a chance to visit recently and the chair seems very well made and looks nice. We chose the brown color and it goes well with her other furniture. It was a good value and we are very pleased.
388 people found this helpful
My Overall Thoughts On The Mcombo Power Lift Recliner
The massage and heat are wonderful additions to the lift chair, After looking at this and weighing the pros and cons, this is a wonderful piece of furniture that can save a senior from hurting themselves and making their life easier and more enjoyable. It will allow you to rise out of your seat with ease while providing padding in all the right places for ultimate comfort. The three-position recliner transitions between reclining, sitting, and lifting and can stop at any position in-between with the easy to use of a controller. This power lift chair can be helpful for seniors or people with mobility challenges.
The outcome is simple. This chair will give you lots of pleasure, comfort, and freedom from pain. Considering this high quality, it will last a long time, paying for itself over and over again. If you make the proper measurements that we recommend that you do, there is little risk of being dissatisfied. Let’s keep our loved ones and those under our care as safe as possible from hurting themselves. I recommend the Mcombo Power Lift Recline.
- I commit to making this website better and better each day.
- I would appreciate your frank comments – either good or bad.
- I would like to remind you that I will do a review of a product of your choice.