A simple yet beautiful idea. A little bit of help at a low price might be what you exactly need. Portable medical bath steps are bathroom safety tools for the elderly or disabled that help them get in and out of their bathtubs safely and efficiently. They can also be used to give you a few inches anywhere. These portable bathroom and bathtub steps for the elderly are excellent ways to minimize the risk of falls, with some users even using them to get in and out of their beds on account of injuries to their hips, back, and head.
One style for a bath step with a handrail. They can come featured textured matting for enhanced stability as well as rubber-tipped feet to grip the ground securely.
Another style of bath step without the handrail. They are typically 4″ high portable bathroom safety aid designed to make it safe and straightforward to transfer in and out of the bathtub or shower stall, with a weight capacity of 450 lbs.
You can even stack these steps if you purchase more than one, with the second step fitting on top of one another and adding 2″ for each additional stacked step.
There are many best selling steps on the market today I will be providing reviews in the future on the best ones.
The sturdy bath step provides nearly 4″ of height. Extra-wide bathtub steps feature non-slip top surface with rubberized, non-skid feet for added security, support up to 418 lbs. Nonslip steps are stackable to form stairs or increase height. Easy to install; self-adhesive foam included. Polypropylene, plastic. 19 3/4″ L x 16″ W x 3 7/8″ H. Steps are usually sold individually.
- How high is the step? Typically they are around 4 inches
- How much weight can they support? Usually, they support between 400 to 500 pounds.
- Does the step have a non-slip top surface with a rubberized non-skid bottom?
- Are the steps stackable
- If stackable, do they lock in place? How high is the second step because of overlap with the step below it will reduce the height?
- Can you create a short portable staircase?
- Are they easy to install with self-adhesive material?
- What are they made of Polypropylene or plastic?
- What size are they? 19 3/4″ long x 16″ wide x 3 7/8″ high
- Can they be sold individually?
The Latest Stackable Bath Steps Reviews
- Vive Bath Step – Slip Resistant Stepping Stool Review In 2021Is The Vive Bath Stepping Stool Review Any Good? In This Vive Bath Stepping Stool Review Review, I Reveal the Pros & Cons of the Vive Bath Stepping Stool Review If you need more safety in your house, then you know the importance of bath steps for getting in and out of a tub. In …
- The Drive Medical Bath Portable Step ReviewIs The Drive Medical Bath Step Any Good? In This Drive Medical Bath Step Review, I Reveal the Pros and Cons of the Drive Medical Bath Step. If you need more safety in your house, then you know the importance of bath steps for getting in and out of a tub. In my The Drive …
Here are other decision guides you might be interested in:
- Transfer Bench Decision Guide
- Shower Chair Decision Guide
- Grab Bar Decision Guide
- Toilet Safety Rails Decision Guide
- Bathroom Safety Decision Guide