Is The WalkWise The intelligent rollator Any Good? In This WalkWise The intelligent rollator Review, I Reveal the Pros and Cons of the product.
If you need more mobility, then you know the importance of rollators for getting around. In my WalkWise Review, I go through the pros and cons of this WalkWise and reveal if it is a sound and safe product.
Here Is A Review Of The WalkWise– An Intelligent Rollator/Walker
Seniors Can Make Their Rollators Or Walkers Intelligent, Let It Tell You, You Have: Fallen Or Prevent You From Falling How Fit You Are Peace Of Mind Alerts Automatic Analyze Of Hours Of Use
What Is the WalkWise?
- The WalkWise product attaches to your walker’s wheel. It Then Takes Measurements to improve your health. We can’t help alleviate the pain of dealing with aging. But we can help families with information that their loved ones can help. The walker does all the work. You can check the app to see their minute-to-minute activity, observe long-term trends, and get safety alerts (such as if the walker tips over or doesn’t move for a long period of time).
- This Product Tracks Fitness: Often, older adults do not get enough exercise. It’s as important for 80-year-olds as anyone else. What’s more, you only get credit for walking when you use your walker, encouraging walker use 24/7 and reducing the risk of falls.
- This Product Prevents Falls: Using a walker is the best way to prevent a fall, but all too often they do not get used throughout the week. WalkWise encourages walker use with daily walking goals and alerts if they do not use the walker.
- This Product Detects Falls: What would you think happened if the walker had tipped over or hadn’t moved for hours during the day? More often than not, a fall has occurred. Don’t let your loved one stay on the floor for long. You can track their behavior remotely through the app.
- This Product Sends Out Alerts: Here are the alerts:
- Inactivity Alert
- Tip-Over Alert
- Wakeup Alert
- Low Activity Alert
- Night Walking Alert
Even if you never check the app, you know you’ll be alerted if something goes wrong.
- This Product Calculates The Hours: Do you know what your loved one’s day is going? What about if they got to meals? With in-depth data, you’ll never have to wonder if they’re not getting around. With WalkWise, you can even help determine if they might have a urinary tract infection.
- It Gives You Peace Of Mind: I am impressed with WalkWise attachment as it is a product that brings enhanced peace of mind for elderly folks. Living alone in their house and is independent. Over the last few years, their balance has become less than desirable as they age, and we encouraged them to start using a walker when they are alone in their house to safeguard against falling. With WalkWise, we can now rest at ease and go home at a decent time because we can monitor her movements and check to make sure her daily routines are in order. WalkWise’s Smart Walker attachment is a fabulous product that has given our elderly family member a chance to keep living an active & independent lifestyle!
Here is a short video explaining what exactly the WalkWise is and how it works.
Who The WalkWise Is For?
It is essential for people with more limited, decreased, or painful mobility challenges. If you need a walker to stabilize your balance, then this product is suited for you. This is also for the caring family who needs to know that their senior is safe and healthier. It can help people who have falling problems by notifying those that can help.
My First Impression of The WalkWise
I see this as amazing innovation. It helps seniors in unexplored areas that can make a huge difference in their life. The potential is that it can grow even more as the product matures. Having an intelligent walker is a brilliant idea. I see this as a simple product that is attached to the wheel of a rollator or walker. I would feel good to know where my senior is at times. I can see helping someone who fallen from their walker being helped. That only makes this product more worthwhile.
Pros of The WalkWise
- It makes a rollator and a walker intelligent and helpful by adding a device to your wheel that can collect the information need to help them.
- It creates peace of mind for the senior as well as caring family and friends,
- Prevents falls and gives data to help senior’s get healthier.
Cons of The WalkWise
- See if the cost works for you
- It doesn’t fit all walkers. You can also call their customer service number Click to get all the company information on the return policy and warranties and discuss the dimensions you need before you purchase.
- No competition at this time.
My Overall Thoughts On The WalkWise
After looking at this closely and weighing the pros and cons, this is a wonderful invention and a brand new product to the market. Most of the complaints have been of people not checking their dimensions before purchasing or misunderstanding, the product.
Let’s keep our loved ones and those under our care as safe and informed as possible from falling, so I recommend the WalkWise. It is the best product and maybe the only product out in the market for a while.