Changing Lifestyles Grab Bar. Is The Changing Lifestyles 17″ Grab Bar Any Good? In This Changing Lifestyles 17″ Grab Bar Review, I Reveal the Pros and Cons of the product.
If you need more safety in the shower or bath, then you know the importance of grab bars for safety. In my Changing Lifestyles Safer-Grip 17″ Grab Bar Review, I go through the pros and cons of this Changing Lifestyles Safer-Grip 17″ Grab Bar and reveal if it is a sound and safe product.
How To Live Accident-Free In The Bathroom For Less. As a senior bathroom aid product, Changing Lifestyles Safer-Grip 17″ Grab Bar is a good product for apartment dwellers, travelers, or temporary situations, but there are some cautions you must pay attention to. Learn more below.
What Is the “Changing Lifestyles Safer-Grip 17″ Grab Bar”?
- Professional Grade: Plastic with rough grip section and a wide handle for better comfort and balance
- Quick Assembly: No assembly required.
- Color: Ghost White with Gray Accents
- Robust: Dual locking suction cups.
- Strong Material: Made from a strong plastic
- Weight 12 ounces.
- Weight Capacity: It can support up to 250 lbs. I recommend not to hang your entire body weight on the bar.
- Product dimension: 16.5 x 4 x 3.8 inches
- Warranty and Return Policy: Click here for the detail company info and return policies
- Clean the mounting surface and suction cups with a damp cloth.
- Flip levers up.
- Press dual suction cups against a smooth, flat, non-porous surface.
- Flip levers down on each end of the suction handle.
- Manually test the adhesion to the surface. if loose, reposition and re-attach
- Suction cups will still stick to surfaces without locking in place, so always test for adhesion prior to use.
- The suction handle is for balance only. Do not place full weight on it or use it to pull yourself up.
- To Remove: Flip the levers up. Then lift up using tabs on suction cups to release.
- Place the grab bar on a smooth, non-porous surface.
- If placed over cracks or on the grout between tiles, the grab bar will not always be stable.
- Grab bars are meant for balance assistance only and not to support your entire weight.
- The grip can lose strength after time, so you should check them before every use.
Changing Lifestyles Grab Bar. Who is the “Changing Lifestyles Safer-Grip 17″ Grab Bar” For?
The sweet spot for this grab bar is for travelers and people with short surgical recoveries. This device is also good for apartment dwellers who cannot drill into the bathroom tiles; forbidden by their landlords. If someone is fragile and can get seriously hurt look for a permeant bar anchored into the wall. This does not prohibit longer use, but just be more careful. Also, it fits a short-term solution and for someone who needs a reliable and sturdy way to prevent having an accident in the bathroom that could have serious consequences.
My First Impression of What Is the Changing Lifestyles Safer-Grip 17″ Grab Bar?
What impresses me the most is the flexibility of the product and its stylish look. It is attractive. I see many of the more inexpensive grab bars look cheap. There are reviews that mentioned people having accidents. It will be difficult to get hurt with this product if you pay attention to the warnings above. It will also help raise their dignity and a person using it and give them the opportunity to take a shower by themselves.
Changing Lifestyles Safer-Grip 17″ Grab Bar.
Pros of What Is the Changing Lifestyles Safer-Grip 17″ Grab Bar?
- It is portable
- 4.0 out of 5 stars or 80% or 1880 of 2350 customers like it.
Cons of What Is the Changing Lifestyles Safer-Grip 17″ Grab Bar?
- The largest con is that it will, like all suction devices, not stick to all surfaces. 470 out of 235 di not work. The surfaces must be smooth, clean, non-porous, no grout in the middle the suction cups otherwise they will create air pockets. Whatever, similar products you look at there is be a 15-20% of then will not work. So check it out quickly to get a refund.
- f customers that will not get it to work because of the surface of their bathrooms. There are a few who worked harder to try ways to get it to work, but they are the exception.
- Click here for a few ideas to make it stick better.
CAUTION: WILL NOT WORK IN ALL ENVIRONMENTS
This Product Gets The Yellow light – Minimal Cautions
There are no reviews stating there was any physical damage that occurred from the use of this product. There are more people liking and happy with the product than dissatisfied. This product should be tested upon receiving it. Like all suction devices, they might not stick to all surfaces. The surfaces must be clean and non-porous
470 20% of the reviews stated it did not work in their environment, so you must take care quickly.
My Overall Thoughts On What Is the Changing Lifestyles Safer-Grip 17″ Grab Bar?
After looking at hundreds of reviews and weighing the pros and cons, this is a good economical choice for preventing accidents in the tub/shower. Most of the complaints are of people not checking the subtleties of their environment.
Let’s keep our loved ones and those under our care as safe as possible from falling without paying the highest price, so I recommend the Changing Lifestyles Safer-Grip 17h Grab Bar to the limited applications mentioned above.
Changing Lifestyles Safer-Grip 17″ Grab Bar
Here is a video you can look at.
If you want more general information on grab bars, click here.
Changing Lifestyles Safer-Grip 17″ Grab Bar
- I commit to making this website better and better each day.
- I would appreciate your frank comments – either good or bad.
- I would like to remind you that I will make a review of a product of your choice.