Is The NOVA Traveler 3 Wheel Rollator Any Good? In This NOVA Traveler 3 Wheel Rollator Review, I Reveal the Pros and Cons of NOVA Traveler 3 Wheel Rollator.
If you need more mobility, then you know the importance of rollators for getting around. In my NOVA Traveler 3 Wheel Rollator Review, I go through the pros and cons of this NOVA Traveler 3 Wheel Rollator and reveal if it is a sound and safe product.
With The NOVA Traveler 3 Wheel Rollator Walker, You Can Prevent Falling While Moving
What is the NOVA Traveler 3 Wheel Rollator Walker
The rollator, also called a wheeled walker, invented by the Swede Aina Wifalk in 1978, herself a polio sufferer. Although originally a brand name, “rollator” has become a genericized trademark for wheeled walkers in many countries, and is also the most common type of walker in several European countries.
- This 3 wheel rollator is an optimal walker for navigating diverse and small spaces,
- This rollator can fold in just seconds and stays in a folded standard position making it so easy to roll and park just about anywhere.
- This rollator comes with NOVA’s elaborate long-lasting paint finish
- This rollator is fitted with All-Terrain 8″ rubber wheels with a 1 3/4″ wide base,
- NOVA’s one of a kind hand brakes are superbly designed for maximum comfort and control
- It has a tray, basket and zippered pouch which are all removable.
- Weight Capacity is 250 lb.;
- Overall dimensions: 23.5″W x 24.5”D x 37”H
Who The NOVA Traveler 3 Wheel Rollator Walker Is For?
A rollator is a tool for disabled people, who need additional support to maintain balance or stability while walking, most commonly due to age-related physical restrictions. This rollator is also for people who want extra stability when moving.
My First Impression of NOVA Traveler 3 Wheel Rollator
My first impression was that this rollator is maneuverable for someone with the strength to get to paces quickly. It is sturdy. It is suitable for indoor or outdoor use. It conveniently folds into a small space and fits in your trunk. The seat is comfortable. It also has a basket, pouch, and a table.
Pros of The NOVA Traveler 3 Wheel Rollator Walker
1) Sturdy And Foldable
2) Easy To assemble
3) More maneuverability than a 4 wheeler
Cons of The NOVA Traveler 3 Wheel Rollator Walker
1) You Need A Strong Hand To Use The Brakes
2) If You Are Over 6 Feel Tall Double Check To See If You Can Use This rollator.
3) It Might Be Too Heavy For Some people. Double Check First,
My Overall Thoughts On NOVA Traveler 3 Wheel Rollator Walker
After looking at this and weighing the pros and cons, this is a good product for people who cannot climb stairs.
Let’s keep our loved ones and those under our care as safe and informed as possible from falling, so I recommend the NOVA Traveler 3 Wheel Rollator
Check Out This Video
- I commit to making this website better and better each day.
- I would appreciate your frank comments – either good or bad.
- I would like to remind you that I will make a review for a product of your choice.