Looking for How to improve mobility as you age? Here are some solutions for the elderly. This Review Reveals the best ways to improve mobility.
Thousands Now Move Confidently Who Never Thought They Could
Mobility issues can range from problems with walking, issues reaching for everyday items, or difficulty using the bathroom, or challenges getting in and out of chairs. While these may seem like relatively small issues on their own, over time, they can drastically impact any senior’s ability to live independently and can drastically inhibit their quality of life. Mobility issues that impact a person’s steadiness while walking can also present a major safety issue and increase a senior’s already high chances of falling in the home.
You Can Not Be Independent Without Being Mobility
7 Secrets Of Mobility
These secrets are from Tai Chi, but you can also attain these benefits from other exercise regimens, like Yoga or Pilates.
Secret #1 Developing Greater Endurance and Strength
Secret #2 The Body Learns Differently Than The Mind
Secret #3 Maintaining Healthy Joints
Secret #4 Improving Flexibility and Balance
Secret #5 Improving Health of Internal Organs
Secret #6 Improving Blood Pressure
Secret #7 Lowering Depression and Anxiety
Catch Problems Before They Are A Serious Mobility Issue.
- Noticeable issues with gait or balance. Seniors who walk with a limp, can barely walk on their own, veer to the side, get lightheaded while walking or have issues staying balanced while walking or standing, may need to visit a doctor. Balance issues are actually the number one reason adults make appointments to see the doctor. There may be a joint issue, a problem with vertigo or even an inner ear problem to blame. Seniors with these issues may also be suffering from nerve damage, muscle problems, brain conditions or they may be having a stroke.
- Seniors who fall or trip for no known reason over and over again. This could be more than just a mobility or balance issue, this may indicate a problem with eyesight, improper medication management, dementia or even Parkinson’s disease and should be addressed by a professional.
- Complaints of being dizzy. Vertigo is a serious problem for seniors and constant complaints of feeling dizzy or lightheaded shouldn’t be taken lightly. This can be from high blood pressure, heart disease, insomnia, chronic pain or diabetes. Seniors who are dizzy or lightheaded are much more likely to unexpectedly fall and hurt themselves, so this issue needs to be addressed immediately.
The CDC provides the 4 stage balance test to show how serious your balance issues are. Click below. It would make sense to try it as soon as possible.
Click On The Picture To Get All The Mobility Products
Thousands Now Move Confidently Who Never Thought They Could
You can Too,
Mobility issues will not go away. Aging will keep putting them in front of you. You need to work at removing them. The secrets above are a great starting point to develop a stronger balance.
- Easy Storage: Our Scooter Arm Tote keeps personal belongings safely within reach; It's made of durable, water resistant, latex free nylon and easily attaches to the scooter arm with adjustable straps
- 4 Pockets: The Scooter Arm Tote features one main zippered pocket with an easy pull zipper cord and full length zipper, plus 3 outside mesh pockets; Dimensions 14" x 2" x 10.5"
- Mobility Accessories: Whether you use a manual wheelchair, power chair, walker, or mobility scooter, our accessories, packs, and pouches add useful storage and functionality that you can take anywhere
- Increase Mobility and Security: Mobility solutions help you or a loved one regain confidence, freedom, and the ability to safely and independently access home or vehicle with less stress and more security
- Access Anywhere: Our products offer an array of temporary, portable and permanent mobility solutions from toilet lifts to ramps to homecare products to walker, scooter, wheelchair and crutch accessories
- LONG DRIVING RANGE: The Sport's long-lasting battery offers up to 14.5 miles per charge and an ample 4.7 mph top speed
- EXCLUSIVE CHALLENGER MOBILITY ACCESSORIES: Includes a Deluxe Armrest Bag (J200) to keep your essential dry and close to you while riding your scooter or powerchair, and the Nonbreakable Universal Scooter Cup Holder (J3000) so you can enjoy your coffee on the go!
- WARRANTY: 1-Year Hassle-Free In-Home Service Plan - Included. Lifetime limited warranty on frame 2-year limited warranty on electronics 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain 6-month limited warranty on batteries. Note: If you want to file a warranty claim on the batteries, you will need to have a valid load test reading showing that the batteries are faulty.
- MANEUVERABILITY - With the easy to use Travel Pro Premium 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter by Pride, the three wheel styling provides maneuverability in tight spaces with a sharp turning radius and smooth drive. This mobility scooter offers the benefits of a high range travel mobility scooter such as a top speed of 4mph with a 6.3 mile drive range, flat free tires, forward/reverse controls, and a weight capacity of a whopping 275 lbs.
- TRANSPORTABLE - Designed to be easy to transport, this travel scooter can be quickly disassembled into 5 lightweight pieces that easily fit in the trunk of an average sized sedan. The heaviest piece is only 27.5 lbs, light enough for most users to be able to easily carry independently.
- COMFORT - Ride in comfort and style; this travel scooter features an attractive fully-padded faux-leather seat that offers an adjustable height to suit users of nearly all heights, as well as padded armrests that flip up for convenient boarding and exiting of the scooter and a convenient front basket for stowing away personal items.
- USES - Whether you or your loved one needs help getting around the house and shopping or desires the freedom to travel and keep up with the family, this travel scooter can easily maneuver around hallways and doorframes and is compact enough for use during travel.
- SPECS - Includes a free cup holder and saddlebag ($55 value) shipped separately. Overall Width: 22.3" x Overall Length: 37" x Seat Width: 17" x Max Seat to Deck Height: 17.25"
Last update on 2021-10-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API