Is The Drive Medical 4 Wheel Rollator Any Good? In This Drive Medical 4 Wheel Rollator Review, I Reveal the Pros and Cons of Drive Medical 4 Wheel Rollator.
If you need more mobility, then you know the importance of rollators for getting around. In my Drive Medical Four Wheel Rollator Review, I go through the pros and cons of this Drive Medical Four Wheel Rollator and reveal if it is a sound and safe product.
With The Drive Medical Four Wheel Rollator, You Can Prevent Falling While Moving
What is the Drive Medical Four Wheel Rollator
The rollator, also called a wheeled walker, invented by the Swede Aina Wifalk in 1978, herself a polio sufferer. Although originally a brand name, “rollator” has become a genericized trademark for wheeled walkers in many countries, and is also the most common type of walker in several European countries.
- The Drive Medical Four-Wheel Rollator provides assured support with excellent comfort and is optimal for uneven/outdoor terrain
- It features superior loop locks for safety
- It has non-marking wheels
- It has a convenient basket for personal belongings
- It has a simple built-in padded seat with a backrest
- It has adjustable handle heights to assure comfort
- You can fold the backrest into a compact size allowing you to store and transport the walker
- Handle Height: 31-37″; Seat Dimensions :12″ (L) x 12″ (W)
- The Drive Medical 4-wheel rollator’s seat is made of plastic
- Seat to floor height is 21 inches
The Drive Medical Four Wheel Rollator Is For?
A rollator is a tool for disabled people, who need additional support to maintain balance or stability while walking, most commonly due to age-related physical restrictions. This rollator is also for people who want extra stability when moving.
First Impressions of the Drive Medical Four-Wheel Rollator
My first impression was that it is made of steel and is extremely sturdy. Suitable for people who need extra stability. It is suitable for indoor or outdoor use. It conveniently folds into a small space. The seat is comfortable. It also has a basket and pouch for storing personal items.
Pros of The Drive Medical Four Wheel Rollator
2) Light Weight
3) Large Satisfied Customer Base
Cons of The Drive Medical Four Wheel Rollator
1) Some Think It Is Too Heavy.
2) Some People Found The Brakes Too Hard To Use for Frail People
3) Tough For Short People- Feet Dangle.
My Overall Thoughts On Drive Medical Four Wheel Rollator
After looking at this and weighing the pros and cons, this is a good product for people who cannot climb stairs.
Let’s keep our loved ones and those under our care as safe and informed as possible from falling, so I recommend the Drive Medical Four Wheel Rollator.
Here Are Other Reviews That Can Help Keep Seniors Safe:
- I commit to making this website better and better each day.
- I would appreciate your frank comments – either good or bad.
- I would like to remind you that I will make a review for a product of your choice.