Is The Harmar Stair Lift with fold-up arms Any Good? In This Harmar Stair Lift with fold-up arms Review, I Reveal the Pros and Cons of the Product.
If you need more safety at the home, then you know the importance of stairlifts for safety going up and downstairs. In my Harmar Stair Lift With Flip-Up Arms Review, I go through the pros and cons of this Harmar Stair Lift With Flip-Up Arms and reveal if it is a sound and safe product.
Harmar Stair Lift With Flip-Up Arms. You Can Remain In The Home You Love
A stairlift is a mechanical device for lifting people up and downstairs. For sufficiently wide stairs, a rail is mounted to the treads of the stairs. A chair or lifting platform is attached to the rail. A person gets onto the chair or platform and is lifted up or down the stairs by the chair which moves along the rail. Modern stairlifts can be found with a wide variety of features such as adjustable seat height, battery isolation switches, call stations, ‘flip-up’ rail, key switch, folding step, speed governor, seat belt, soft start, and soft stop.
What is the Harmar Stair Lift With Flip-Up Arms
- Made in the USA
- Rocker controls with constant-pressure functionality stop the lift immediately if the control is released.
- Mounts to the stairs (not the wall) on either side of the staircase.
- Upholstery Colors: Light Almond, Evergreen, Mocha —
- Operates on standard 115 VAC household current.
- The seat and footrest fold to save space.
- Separate controls at the top and bottom of stairs
- The extruded aluminum track is available in custom lengths
- **This product will be custom cut to fit your staircase. Because this is a “Custom Made” product – it is NOT returnable. **Please provide the following information – length of the staircase (see images), mounted on the left or right as you look UP the steps, any obstructions at the top or bottom, landing, hallway, or door at the top of the steps?
Who The Harmar Stair Lift With Flip-Up Arms Is For?
Stairlifts are used by people with limited mobility or the disabled that have trouble climbing stairs. This allows these folks to stay in their houses without hurting themselves or preventing them to go to another floor.
My First Impression of The Harmar Stair Lift With Flip-Up Arms
This Stairlift is well built. A strong emphasis on safety. Attractive seating. The stairlift is also childproof, preventing any accidents. You can stop the lift at any time. You can also call the lift upstairs or downstairs. This lift is also customizable to the specifics of your home.
Pros of The Harmar Stair Lift With Flip-Up Arms
1) The backrest has three different settings
2) The spacious, wide seat features thick padding and attractive upholstery.
3) Landing Controls – A remote control is provided at the top and bottom of the stairs. Pressing the control will bring the lift to you. The lift will stop automatically when it reaches the end of the track. It will also stop if you release the control.
Cons of The Harmar Stair Lift With Flip-Up Arms
1) Check installation before purchase to assure no unexpected costs.
2) The price might be too expensive.
3) Our best advice – NEVER buy a rack and pinion stairlift – – – They require constant greasing (and that grease IS going to find its way to your carpets (and walls if you have grandchildren!)
My Overall Thoughts On TheHarmar Stair Lift With Flip-Up Arms
After looking at this closely and weighing the pros and cons, this is a good product for people who cannot climb stairs.
Let’s keep our loved ones and those under our care as safe and informed as possible from falling, so I recommend the Harmar Stair Lift With Flip-Up Arms
Check Out This Video
- I commit to making this website better and better each day.
- I would appreciate your frank comments – either good or bad.
- I would like to remind you that I will make a review for a product of your choice.
I would love to hear your comments.
Tell me what’s on your mind.
You can also make requests.