Is The Universal Stair Lift Any Good? In This Universal Stair Lift Review, I Reveal the Pros and Cons of the Universal Stair Lift.
If you need more safety at the home, then you know the importance of stair Lifts for safety going up and downstairs. In my Universal Stair Lift Review, I go through the pros and cons of this Universal Stair Lift and reveal if it is a sound and safe product.
Universal Stair Lift, You Can Remain In The Home You Love
A stairlift is a mechanical device for lifting people up and downstairs. For sufficiently wide stairs, a rail is mounted to the treads of the stairs. A chair or lifting platform is attached to the rail. A person gets onto the chair or platform and is lifted up or down the stairs by the chair which moves along the rail. Modern stairlifts can be found with a wide variety of features such as adjustable seat height, battery isolation switches, call stations, ‘flip-up’ rail, key switch, folding step, speed governor, seat belt, soft start, and soft stop.
What is the Universal Stair Lift
- Made in America
- 350lb Capacity
- 3 Safety Mechanisms
- Wireless Remote
- Comes with 15 Feet of Track – Plenty for typical one-floor installations
- Folds up flat to wall – easy to still use the stairs! Installs on either side of the stairs
- Power Cord plugs directly into your regular AC outlet
- Internal Rechargeable Battery Backup- runs up/down 20+ times if power is out
- NO Wiring required
Who The Universal Stair Lift Is For?
Stairlifts are used by people with limited mobility or the disabled that have trouble climbing stairs. This allows these folks to stay in their houses without hurting themselves or preventing them to go to another floor.
My First Impression of The Universal Stair Lift
This Stairlift is well built. A strong emphasis on safety. Attractive seating. The stairlift is also childproof, preventing any accidents. You can stop the lift at any time. You can also call the lift upstairs or downstairs. This lift is also customizable to the specifics of your home.
Pros of The Universal Stair Lift
1) You can go up a flight of stairs
2) Smooth ride up and down staircases
3) Does not require greasing
Cons of The Universal Stair Lift
1) Check installation before purchase to assure no unexpected costs.
2) The price might be too expensive.
3) Our best advice – NEVER buy a rack and pinion stairlift – – – They require constant greasing (and that grease IS going to find its way to your carpets (and walls if you have grandchildren!)
My Overall Thoughts On The Universal Stair Lift
After looking at this and weighing the pros and cons, this is a good product for people who cannot climb stairs.
Let’s keep our loved ones and those under our care as safe and informed as possible from falling, so I recommend the Universal Stair Lift
Check Out This Video
- I commit to making this website better and better each day.
- I would appreciate your frank comments – either good or bad.
- I would like to remind you that I will make a review for a product of your choice.