Is The Drive Medical Aluminum Rollator Any Good? In Drive Medical Aluminum Rollator Review, I Reveal the Pros and Cons of Drive Medical Aluminum Rollator.
If you need more mobility, then you know the importance of rollators for getting around. In my Drive Medical Aluminum Rollator Review, I go through the pros and cons of this Drive Medical Aluminum Rollator and reveal if it is a sound and safe product.
With The Drive Medical Aluminum Rollator, You Can Prevent Falling While Moving
What is the Drive Medical Aluminum Rollator
The rollator, also called a wheeled walker, was invented by the Swede Aina Wifalk in 1978, herself a polio sufferer. Although originally a brand name, “rollator” has become a genericized trademark for wheeled walkers in many countries and is also the most common type of walker in several European countries.
- This product comes with a new seamless padded seat
- The zippered pouch underneath the seat is for added privacy and security of personal items
- As an extra benefit, the padded backrest can be folded up or down
- The handles are easy to grip and adjustable.
- The large 7.5-inch casters are optimal for indoor and outdoor use
- The deluxe loop locks and Brakes with serrated edges provide a firm hold and are easy to operate
- Handle Height reaches: 33-38″;
- Seat Dimensions: 12″(D) x 14″(W) x 23″(H);
- Weight Capacity: 300 lb
Who The Drive Medical Aluminum Rollator Is For?
A rollator is a tool for disabled people, who need additional support to maintain balance or stability while walking, most commonly due to age-related physical restrictions. This rollator is also for people who want extra stability when moving.
My First Impression of Drive Medical Aluminum Rollator
My first impression was that it was light enough to fold and put in the trunk of your car, which makes this ideal when traveling. It is sturdy. It is suitable for indoor or outdoor use. It conveniently folds into a small space. The padded seat is an extra comfort. It also has a basket and pouch for storing personal items.
Pros of The Drive Medical Aluminum Rollator
1) Very Light Weight
2) A Sturdy Rollator
3) Super Comfortable Seat
Cons of The Drive Medical Aluminum Rollator
1) Check The Breaks For Your Situation.
2) A Small Percentage customers mentioned Defective Parts — Double-Check as soon as you get your package.
3) Some customers mentioned that it doesn’t last very long;
My Overall Thoughts On Drive Medical Aluminum Rollator
After looking at this and weighing the pros and cons, this is a reliable product for traveling and need to pull out a rollator from your trunk. It is sturdy and conveniently folds into your trunk. It is also important to double-check your package as soon as it arrives.
Let’s keep our loved ones and those under our care as safe and informed as possible from falling, so I recommend the Drive Medical Aluminum Rollator to prevent falling and add peace of mind.
Check Out This Video
Here Are Other Reviews That Can Help Keep Seniors Safe:
- I commit to making this website better and better each day.
- I would appreciate your frank comments – either good or bad.
- I want to remind you that I will do a review for a product of your choice.