Is The Drive Medical Two Button Folding Walker Any Good? In This Drive Medical Two Button Folding Walker Review, I Reveal the Pros and Cons of this product.
If you need more mobility, then you know the importance of walkers for getting around. In my Drive Medical Deluxe Two Button Folding Walker Review, I go through the pros and cons of this Drive Medical Deluxe Two Button Folding Walker and reveal if it is a sound and safe product
With The Drive Medical Deluxe Two Button Folding Walker, You Can Prevent Falling While Moving
What is the Drive Medical Deluxe Two Button Folding Walker
The walker is when the person walks with the frame surrounding their front and sides and their hands provide additional support by holding on to the top of the sides of the frame. Traditionally, a walker is picked up and placed a short distance ahead of the user. The user then walks to it and repeats the process. With the use of wheels and glides, the user may push the walker ahead as opposed to picking it up. This makes for easier use of the walker, as it does not require the user to use their arms to lift the walker. This is beneficial for those with little arm strength.
- It comes with wheels and a vinyl contoured hand grip. With your arm extended down, the handle should be at waist height.
- A newly designed rear glide cap allows for the walker to slide easily and smoothly over most surfaces
- Easy push-button mechanisms may be operated by fingers, palms, or the side of the hand
- With your hand placed on the handgrip, your elbow should be flexed 20 to 30 inch
- Each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing
- Sturdy 1-inch diameter aluminum construction ensures maximum strength while remaining lightweight. Do not use stairs or escalators. Caution be aware of electrical cords in a way, liquids on the floor, throw rugs, toys or debris, furniture, doors and doorsteps, and gaps in the floor
Who The Drive Medical Deluxe Two Button Folding Walker Is For?
A walker is a tool for disabled people, who need additional support to maintain balance or stability while walking, most commonly due to age-related physical restrictions. This walker is also for people who want extra stability when moving.
My First Impression of Drive Medical Deluxe Two Button Folding Walker
My first impression was for a simple device it is strong, and lightweight making it easy to fold and store into a trunk. It is also an inexpensive way of maintaining balance and giving seniors a level of independence. It is also easy to use.
Pros of The Drive Medical Deluxe Two Button Folding Walker
1) Very Light Weight
2) Easy To Assemble
3) 5-inch wheels move better
Cons of The Drive Medical Deluxe Two Button Folding Walker
1) Some customers mentioned poor quality breaking too easily
2) Hard to use with Arthritic fingers
3) Some customer mentioned that it doesn’t last very long;
My Overall Thoughts On Drive Medical Deluxe Two Button Folding Walker
After looking at this and weighing the pros and cons, this is a reliable product for maintaining balance for seniors. It has worked for thousands of people. Your senior deserves it.
Let’s keep our loved ones and those under our care as safe and informed as possible from falling, so I recommend the Drive Medical Deluxe Two Button Folding Walker
to prevent falling and add peace of mind.
Check Out This Video
- I commit to making this website better and better each day.
- I would appreciate your frank comments – either good or bad.
- I want to remind you that I will do a review for a product of your choice.