Is The Carex Bath Shower Chair Any Good? In This Carex Bath Shower Chair Review, I Reveal the Pros and Cons of the Carex Bath Shower Chair.
If you need more safety in the shower or bath, then you know the importance of shower chairs for safety. In my Carex Health Bath Seat And Shower Chair Review, I go through the pros and cons of this Carex Health Bath Seat And Shower Chair and reveal if it is a sound and safe product.
Here Is A Method That Is Helping Thousands To Become Accident-Free. As a senior bathroom aid, the Carex Health Bath Seat And Shower Chair is a good product we need to have safety and comfort in the shower. Check out their unique way of handling uneven surfaces. It’s remarkable. Learn more below.
What Is the Carex Health Bath Seat And Shower Chair?
- Professional Grade: A plastic frame that is lightweight, durable, and corrosion-proof.
- Back Rest: An adjustable backrest and a seat with holes to drain the water.
Convenient Notch for Shower Spray: On the side of the chair there is a notch to place to hold a handheld shower spray, so you can easily shampoo and Rinse when desired.
- Easy Cleaning: Easy to clean and disinfect.
- Quick Assembly: It has an easy assembly. if your bathroom area is unique or simply difficult.
- Colors: White
- Weight: 9.57 pounds. Weight Capacity: It can hold up to 400 lbs. (See cons below)
- Product Dimension: 18″ x 21″x 29.9″
- Warranty and Return Policy: See Below
- Safety Information; See Below
Who The Carex Health Bath Seat And Shower Chair For?
It is essential for people recovering for surgery or broken leg, ankle or foot. Obviously, this can be used by anyone who wishes to be sitting during a shower. Mostly a short-term solution and for someone who needs a highly reliable and sturdy chair to prevent them from having an accident in the bathroom that could have serious consequences.
My First Impression of Carex Health Bath Seat And Shower Chair.
I see this as a simple solution using a reliable product. What impresses me the most is the sturdiness of the product. It is well built. Their patented screw legs tips help tremendously with uneven surfaces. Some of these reviews also mentioned people having accidents (See cons below). It is usually not mentioned but it gives the caregiver a break, a much need break.
Pros of The Carex Health Bath Seat And Shower Chair
1) It is the sturdiness and reliability product. The amazing thing about this product is the patented technology for leveling the legs. The screws in the bottom leg can be adjusted to any level making it stable on any uneven tub or floor. Most of the other products cannot claim that. Would you like to see what the Carex manual looks like click here?
2) 98.5%(608 customers) across 617customer reviews claim this product is safe.
Cons of The Carex Health Bath Seat And Shower Chair
1) 4 reviews mentioned that they received defective parts. Click here for the detail company info and return policies.
2) 3 reviews mentioned it was slippery. No matter what surface, if you put enough soap on it it will become slippery. You can buy a padded seat at a greater cost or simply place a washcloth over the seat.
3) 3 reviews mentioned were delivered the wrong product. Click here for the detail company info and return policies.
Percentage wise all these cons are small and easily fixed.
My Overall Thoughts On Carex Health Bath Seat And Shower Chair
After looking at hundreds of reviews and weighing the pros and cons and all the steps mentioned above, this is the economically priced shower chair. and most of the complaints have been assembly and weight capacity. This product, like most, you need to check the tub dimensions and make sure that the legs are on a level surface and the same length to assure that support the total weight. Some bathtub have a slope to them, make sure the legs are on an even surface or look elsewhere. Also make sure that the bathtub surface is clean, so the chair doesn’t move about. To see more about these conditions click here.
Let’s keep our loved ones and those under our care as safe as possible from falling and as comfortable as possible in the shower, so I recommend the Carex Health Bath Seat And Shower Chair to accomplish this, especially if you have an uneven surface.
|Carex||Drive Medical||Moen||Dr Kay|
|Has a Back||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Colors||White||Blue, Grey, Teal||White||White|
|Height Adjust(in.)||16 to 21||15.5 to 19.5||14 to 21||12.5 to 18.5|
|Dimensions (inches)||18 x 21 x 29.9||22.5 x 14.5 x 7.5||23.6 x 13.19 x 5.12||6 x 6 x 6|
|Look at Review||Look at Review||Look a review|
Take a look at this product for yourself.
- Check with customer service by clicking here for the detailed company info and return policies. if your bathroom area is unique or simply difficult.
- Warranty and Return Policy: Click here for the detail company info and return policies.
- Safety Information; Click here for the detail company info and return policies.
My Reviews Are Comprehensive, Objective, And Through. To learn more click here.
- I am committed to making this website better and better each day.
- I would appreciate your frank comments – either good or bad.
- I would like to remind you that I will make a review for a product of your choice.