Are The Best Back Massagers Any Good? In This Best Back Massagers Review, I Reveal the Pros and Cons of Best Back Massagers
In today’s world, stress can cause physical discomfort and pain – regardless of age. It’s important to mitigate any sort of a pain to avoid long term damage. This is where a decent back massager would come into play. If you are experiencing knots in your back from stress, incorrect posture, or any other form of discomfort, have the best back massager for knots would be ideal. In this post, I am going to reveal the Best Back Massager for Knots regardless of your age.
Best Back Massager for Knots (Updated List)
|1||Naipo Shiatsu Neck & Back Massager with Heat||Best Overall|
|2||Zyllion Shiatsu Back and Neck Massager||class=”has-text-align-center” data-align=”center”>Most Compact|
|3||Naipo Shiatsu Back and Shoulder Massager||Best Control|
|4||RENPHO Rechargeable Hand Held Deep Tissue Massager||Most portable|
What Exactly are Back Massagers?
Back massagers, also known as back vibrators, can be used to apply deep vibrations to muscles in your back and other parts of the body. Using a back massager is often preferred over manual massage techniques because you don’t need someone to help you. In addition, a back massager can reach areas of your back that are hard to massage manually.
The Benefits of using a Back Massager for Knots
There are many benefits to using a back massager for knots. Not only can it help to relieve tension and stress in the muscles, but it can also improve blood circulation and help to reduce pain. In addition, using a back massager is a great way to relax and de-stress after a long day.
Back pain can be debilitating and cause discomfort that lasts for days. If you are suffering from chronic back pain that affects your day-to-day life, then using a back massager may help you get relief. Use this guide to learn more about the benefits of using a back massager for knots.
There are many benefits to using a back massager, including the following:
Relieves Tension and Stress: One of the primary benefits of using a back massager is that it can help to relieve tension and stress that builds up in the muscles. There are many reasons why you might have muscle tension, including poor posture, physical strain during exercise, or sitting for long periods of time. Back massagers work by penetrating deep into your skin to hit tense areas, which could otherwise be hard to reach otherwise.
Improves Blood Circulation: Poor blood circulation is a common problem, and it can lead to a number of health problems. One of the ways that back massagers can help improve blood circulation is by increasing the speed at which your blood circulates. In addition, back massagers also help to increase the amount of oxygen that reaches your muscles.
Reduces Pain: If you are suffering from chronic back pain, then using a back massager may help to reduce your symptoms. Using this type of device is an effective way to relieve some of the pressure that can cause pain. Applying vibrations to your skin and muscles can make it easier for your body to heal itself.
Vibrates the Knot: One of the best techniques for relieving tension and pain in your back is to use a back massager to vibrate the knot. A knot is a tight cluster of muscle fibers that can cause pain and discomfort. By using a back massager to vibrate the knot, you can help to loosen it up and relieve some of the tension.
How Does a Back Massager Work?
All back massagers work in basically the same way. A motor inside the device sends vibrations through an oscillating head that touches your skin and penetrates deep into muscles and tissues. This can help to relieve tension and pain, as well as improve blood circulation.
How to Use a Back Massager
Now that you know the benefits of using a back massager, it’s time to learn how to use one properly. Here are some tips:
Make sure that the area is clean and free of dirt or oils before you begin massage. This will help the device to glide over the skin, which will give you the best results.
Use your back massager on areas of your body that are experiencing pain. Areas with knots are some of the best places to use this type of device, as they can help to stretch them out so they are less painful.
If you have used a back massager before, then you may know that it can be a little overwhelming. Start by using it for short periods of time and work your way up to longer sessions. This will help your body to get used to the vibrations and avoid any discomfort.
When using a back massager, always make sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions carefully.
What to Look for When Buying a Back Massager for Knots
Everyone has different preferences on what is important or not when deciding on a back massager, but I want to offer my opinion on the most important things that the back massagers should have.
Some back massager will have several different speeds available. I think this is beneficial as you can control the amount of pressure for the knotted area.
A Heated feature
Heat on knotted areas tend to help with releasing the tension within the knotted muscles. Having a back massager that offers a heated massage is a feature that I recommend.
Long lasting cycle
Some massagers only work for a few minutes and then auto shut-off. I would recommend you find a back massager that offers a timed massage that last longer than 5 minutes.
Quick Video Overview of the Best Back Massagers for Knots
Here is a video I made which outlines all the products listed in this post.
Massager for Knots Product Reviews
Here are the reviews of the best Back Massager for Knots. If you have any questions about any of the products listed here, please leave a comment at the bottom of the post.
1) Snailax Shiatsu Neck & Back Massager with Heat (Best Overall)
This Snailax Shiatsu Neck & Back Massager is a great option for those who want a full upper body on-demand massage beyond any back tension you may have. The chair massager is also a great affordable alternative to purchasing an entire chair massager which is far more expensive.
The 4 adjustable neck massager with the heated nodes is very effective for any neck tension or a simple relaxing experience to prevent tension. The massage nodes can be adjusted up & down and is suitable for people between 5 & 6 ft tall.
The shiatsu back massager with heat has 3 separate massage zones that travel up and down your back. One unique feature I like is the spot zone where you can ‘command’ a heated node to work on a specific area of your back.
This portable chair massager can be used on a variety of surfaces that have back support. For example, an office chair, couch, recliner, or any other chair. The power outlet is safe to use at home as it has an adapter for 110-120V & 220-240V electrical outlets.
- Heated massage nodes
- Seated Vibration
- Corded remote control
- Heat is only on massage nodes and not an entire massager
- Not ideal for short OR very tall people
- The seat can be slippery on certain chairs
2) Zyllion Shiatsu Back and Neck Massager (Most Compact)
If you are looking for a smaller massager device that isn’t as large as the Snailax, The Zyllion Shiatsu Back and Neck Massager is a great portable alternative that is far less cumbersome when you need to move it around.
It has 3 shiatsu massaging nodes for the back which automatically change direction every minute of use for a diverse massage that cover any problem area in your lower back. Although this massager is not as diverse as the Snailax, the Zyllion can be used on your body beyond the lower back. The only thing you need to ensure is to have some sort of support to aid in the pressure of the nodes.
It is safe to use at home or the office as the (required) power adaptor works with both 110-120V & 220-240V electrical outlets.
- Can be used in multiple areas of the body
- A durable massager that can have a long life
- Velcro strap to keep in position
- Can be used in multiple areas of the body
- A durable massager that can have a long life
- Velcro strap to keep in position
3) Naipo Shiatsu Back and Shoulder Massager (Best Control)
If you want to control your own massage pressure then the Naipo Shiatsu Back and Shoulder Massager is the perfect solution. This cordless massager is a great alternative to the other massagers as you get to control how much massage pressure you want.
The 8 shiatsu massaging nodes for the back control automatically through a circular massage motion. What is unique about the pressure is it features handles similar to a backpack where you push the handles and more pressure is applied. This is ideal if you have a specific problem area that you want to focus on.
The Naipo massager is cordless and comes with a charging cable that can be fully charged within an hour.
- Rechargeable battery so can be used anywhere
- Very portable and comes with a carry case
- Fast recharging
- Strong and durable
- Can control the massage nodes with your own hand pressure
4) RENPHO Massage Gun (Most Portable)
If are looking for a massager that solely focuses on small problem areas and is ONLY meant to target specific zones, then The RENPHO massage gun is your choice.
This massager has a well built ergonomic handle which is adjustable so it can reach a diverse set of areas. It also comes with 6 separate massage heads with each having 4 separate speeds.
Weighing only 2.2lbs, this arm massager gun is portable and easy to use. It comes with a high-quality lithium battery, you can remove to charge. A full charge can power a weeks’ worth of massage sessions.
- Rechargeable battery that is removable
- Several different interchangeable massage heads for specific problem areas
- Adjustable grip for great ergonomic use
- Shorter than normal battery life compared to the other back massagers
- Can tire your hand and arm from vibration and constant pressure pushing down
- Relieve muscle soreness: four interchangeable head accessories can be used in the percussion massage gun to help relieve muscle soreness and stiffness.massage gun deep tissue muscle massage gun deep tissue massager massage gun
- Quiet massage gun: quiet at work, only about 40-50 dB, 6-speed setting, from 640 to 3200 rpm, to meet different muscle groups and provide excellent deep tissue massage
- Adjustable speed setting: the 6-speed level can meet the massage needs of different body parts, which is very suitable for the massage of neck, back arm and leg muscles. From daily massage to deep massage, wake up the whole body muscles.
- Long battery life: massage gun equipped with 2000mAh lithium battery, one charge can last 2-3 hours massage (depending on your massage intensity). The charging voltage rate is 100v-240v, 50 / 60Hz and the maximum is 0.5A.
- Lightweight: only 2.2 pounds (about 1.0 kg); gross weight is 3.4 pounds (about 1.5 kg), with a portable suitcase, you can carry a massage gun with you. Package list: massage gun * 1; massage head * 4; charger adapter * 1; user manual * 1; Travel Box * 1.
- Note:This is NOT a shiatsu kneading massager with roller balls, this is a vibration massager only. DON’T BUY, if you are looking for a shiatsu massager. MEMORY FOAM PADDING – The massage seat cushion is designed with soft and comfortable polyurethane memory foam as padding, the high density memory foam provides you with superior comfort.
- Vibration Massage -The back massager seat cushion has 6 invigorating massage motors that delivers vibrating massage to your tissue and muscles to help relieve muscle soreness, tension, stress and eliminate fatigue after day work or a long trip.
- Customizable Massage -The Massage cushion allows you choose massaging area on Upper back, Lower back,Hips or Thighs, combining all these areas in a simultaneous, all-inclusive 5 programme modes and 4 variable vibration intensities brings you a customizable best massage as desired.
- Heat Thearpy- The Seat Massager with optional heat, has 2 heat levels target full back and hips, thighs, that radiating gentle warmth to sooth tight,soreness muscles and promote body circulation. It provides you with a nice heated seat cushion that provides a seat warmer in cold weather. (The heat can be turned on without massage, the seat massager with auto shut off and overheat protection features to ensure safe use.)
- Ultra Soft Plush Fabric - This massage chair pad as Christmas gift, its cover is made of 100% ultra cozy plush,incomparably soft polyester that offers a comfortable and great feeling for body touch. NON-SLIP BOTTOM & ELASTIC STRAPS -This seat massager be designed with non-slip rubber bottom and adjustable dual straps to secure it to home or office chair and keep it in place.
- MADE IN THE USA - Core Products' Jeanie Rub Massager is proudly made in Wisconsin. Includes: Jeanie Rub Massager, Nylon Shoulder Bag, Fleece Pad Cover, Para-Spinal Accessory and Extremity Accessory.
- VARIABLE SPEED - Jeanie Rub Massager delivers an invigorating 1100 - 4600 rpm massaging action with a twist of the switch. The orbital action provides a softer and deeper massage than percussion type massagers.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY - Designed with a very powerful motor and cast aluminum construction. The powder coat finish looks great and resists abrasions, ensuring years of use.
- 120V AC POWER - The power cord is 12 feet in length to allow for increased reach and maneuverability. Built to ANSI standards and CSA certified.
- INDUSTRY STANDARD - among professional massage therapists. The powerful massaging action is good for loosening up tight muscles or increasing relaxation. Makes a great compliment to manual massage techniques.
Last update on 2021-10-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
|Name||Naipo Shiatsu Neck & Back Massager with Heat||Zyllion Shiatsu Back and Neck Massager||Naipo Shiatsu Back and Shoulder Massager||RENPHO Rechargeable Hand Held Deep Tissue Massager|
|# of Massage Nodes||4||3||8||5|
|Fits on a Chair||All||Most||Most||Most|
|Fits on a Sofa||All||Most||Most||Most|
|Controls Pressure With||Hands||Hands|
|Check Out On Amazon||Check It Out||Check It Out||Check It Out||Check It Out|