Looking for a Lift Recliner to Get in and out of a chair? Here are The 5 Chair Recliners for 2020. The pros and cons are analyzed for these lift chairs
Muscle ache, knee or back pain, and arthritis get more severe with age. Seniors are more prone to aching knees and back, which makes it harder for them to get up from their seats. The elderly are at risk if they do not have support when getting up from their chairs. This is why some of the best lift chairs for the elderly can be useful for seniors. Lift chairs can reduce the wear and tear on joints and muscles. And let’s not forget the amazing comfort a high-quality lift chair can give. Lift chairs will not only provide comfortable seating and standing for seniors but also ensure their safety, so you do not have to worry about their well-being.
Best Lift Chairs Comparisons At A Glance
What Are Lift Chairs?
A reclining chair has a power lift with a small motor in it that pushes the chair up from its base to assist the sitting person in standing. Each chair comes with remote control, and a simple push of the button will cause the chair to lift to a slight incline that helps to push the person into a standing position so they can get vertical with ease. You can lower it; a person can get into the chair while standing, and then slowly lower it until they’re sitting. It can have massage and heating functions.
Who Is A Lift Chair For?
It is essential for people with more limited, decreased, or painful mobility challenges. If you need help getting in and off a chair, then this product is for you. It can be age-related, or surgery, or a disability. If you spend a large portion of your day in a chair, then this product is one to consider. They’re great when recovering from surgery as a challenge to get up out of a chair when you’re recovering. Also perfect for the elderly as it takes the strain off of the joints when they’re getting up or sitting down. You don’t need to be elderly or disabled to enjoy this chair.
Different Types of Lift Chairs.
Unlike a lot of other fancy durable medical equipment, a shower chair is exactly what it sounds like. It is a seat designed to help you take a shower. A typical shower chair measures within the general specifications of tub dimension, made out of material that does not rust and is height adjustable to accommodate the different users. Choosing the right shower chair requires some thought about the features you need and do not need. It is important to understand the different types of shower chairs.
- There are lift chairs with two positions
- There are lift chairs with three positions
- There are lift chairs with infinite positions
- There are lift chairs with swivel base
What Are The Major Considerations For Lift Chairs?
You need to check out if you can comfortably fit in the lift chair. Look at their seat dimensions and compare to a seat in your home to see if you fit. If you do not have anything at home go to a store and sit in one,
Use Of The Chair
Is it for watching TV, reading, or using a laptop? Look for special features like USB ports, heating, or massage,
Still Use Care
If an elderly person is using the lift chair, they should still be looked after to make sure that they are able to get up from the chair safely. Similarly, people who are using a lift chair post-surgery should not rely on the chair alone or they might not be able to recover properly.
Durability depends on the materials the inner frame and upholstery are made of. Parts like massage and heating motors can also add to the chance that something could break. Most power lift chairs come with at least a one-year warranty, although companies can vary widely in terms of customer support and it may be worthwhile looking for chairs with longer warranty periods if durability is a major concern.
Below Is A Summary For Each Lift Chair.
#1 Summary Review for Yandel Power Lift Recliner
Company: Ashley Furniture
CONTEMPORARY POWER LIFT RECLINER:
Style and functionality merge together in this dual motor lift chair recliner, With just the touch of a button, the power lift eases you back and elevates your legs for the ultimate lounging experience
Designed for support and comfort with a high back, thick cushions, and faux leather upholstery, a Sturdy corner-blocked frame has a metal reinforced seat
SMOOTH BROWN UPHOLSTERY:
Saddle brown upholstery looks like leather but is actually thick poly fiber with a cozy feel-good touch. Minimum width of doorway for delivery- 30.00 Inches.Arm height- 26.00 Inch
The oversized recliner measures 35″W x 40″ D x 42.5″H with a 20″ seat height and 69″ fully reclined length. Reclined footrest height-19.50 inches
Instructions, hardware, and tools included Fits through doorways 30″ or wider
DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER:
Ashley Furniture goes the extra mile to package, protect and deliver your purchase in a timely manner
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE:
Designed and manufactured by Ashley Furniture Industries, The trusted source for stylish furniture, lighting, rugs, accessories, and mattresses, for every taste and budget, Since 1945;
(hand control) power button with adjustable positions
with a metal reinforced seat
foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
the footrest and back independently for custom comfort positioning
backup runs on two 9-volt batteries (not included), in case of a power outage
included; UL Listed
- Width: 35.00″
- Depth: 40.00″
- Height: 42.50″
- Seat depth: 21.00″
- Seat height: 20.00″
- Distance between arms: 19.00″
- Reclined footrest height: 20.00″
- Fully reclined length: 69.00″
- Distance between recliner and wall: 16.00″
- Minimum width of doorway for delivery: 30.00″
- Arm height: 26.00″
- Top of cushion to top of back: 26.00″
- Seat Width: 19.00″
#2 Summary Review For Mcombo Power Lift Recliner
- RELIEF: Motor pushes the entire chair up to assist the senior stand up easily without adding stress to the back or knees,
- EASE OF USE: Smoothly lift or recline position by pressing two buttons.
- COMFORT: You can adjust the comfort if you are reading, watching television, or using your laptop,
- MASSAGE/HEATING 8 vibrating nodes around the chair and 1 heating part in the waist area, 9 modes, and 5 intensities are available. Both can be turned off at a fixed time of 10/20/30 minutes. (Heating function can be worked separately with vibration.)
- POWER LIFT RECLINER: Counter-balanced lift mechanism with a certified motor assist the senior stand up easily without adding stress to the back or knees, smoothly adjust to lift or reclining position you prefer by pressing two buttons.
- CLEAN EASILY & COMFORTABLE AND DURABLE UPHOLSTERY: The high-quality faux leather for easy cleaning while still providing superior comfort and aesthetics. Clean with a dry or damp lint-free cloth.
- USB CHARGING PORTS & CUP HOLDERS: The chair has dual USB outlets that keep your devices charging and a side pocket for small items within reach, two cup holders on both sides of the armrests best meet your needs.
- WARNING TIPS: The chair reclines up to 140 degrees, it does not recline all the way to a flat position. If you have any concerns regarding your health, consult your doctor before using this product. Also please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this product so we can help you immediately.
- RECOMMENDED HEIGHTS: 5’1″-5’9″
- ASSEMBLY: EASY TO ASSEMBLE:
- Lift/reclining mechanism: 1 Year
- Frame: 1 Year
- Electronic parts: 1 Year
- MCombo Return Policy
- All of the lift recliners come with a 30-day return/replace policy. During this time, we will cover the shipping cost of return and replacement for a defective and damaged chair, through providing pre-paid return labels or pick-up service for the customer’s convenience. Note: Please disassemble the chair before you return it otherwise there will be a huge cost as oversized.
- Overall Dimension :34.6″(W)x30.7″(L)x41″(H)
- Seat Area: 17.7″ (W)x 20.5″ (D)
- Seat to floor: 20″
- Seat to top of backrest:27.6″
- Minimum distance to wall:15.7″
- Reclining Angle: 140°
- Weight Capacity:320lbs
#3 Summary Review For The Magic Union Power Lift Recliner
Company: Magic Union
- Color: Brown
- Material: PU Leather+ Wood Frame+ Foam
- Overall dimensions(L*W*H):31*33.5*41.3 inch
- Armrest height: 25.6 inch
- Back height: 28.7 inch
- Seat height: 19inch
- Seat depth: 20.5 inch
- Wall clearance: 17-20 inch
- Package Included: 1 x Lift chair, 2 x remote control, 1 x Assembly instructions & Product instructions
- The power lift function could push the entire chair up from its base to help the senior to stand up easily.
- Recline the chair and release the built-in footrest, fully powered by the remote.
- The back and footrest work together.
- Massage points for the 4 areas of massage focus (leg, tight, lumbar, back) with 5 modes( pulse, press, wave, auto, normal) meet your demands of different massage.
- Heat function for the lumbar part, which provides you with total relaxation.
- WARRANTY INFORMATION:
- Lift/reclining mechanism: 1 Year
- Frame: 1 Year
- Electronic parts: 1 Year
#4 Summary Review For Irene House Power Lift Recliner
Company: Irene House
- This recliner is powered by German Brand Okin motor, It serves two purposes, First, it offers a power lift function ideal for elderly individuals who have difficulty standing from a sitting position, It also works as a reclining sofa chair that gently reclines the chair with a simple push of a button.
- Supports up to 300 lbs, pushes the entire chair up to help seniors to stand up easily, it’s ideal for people who have leg/back problems or people who after surgery.
- Extending footrest and reclining features allows you to fully stretch and relax ，ideal for watching television, sleeping, and reading.
- Side pocket design creates a very convenient place for you to put remotes and other small belongings. easy to assemble and all the required accessories are included.
- Product Warranty: From the date of purchasing, we have the following warranty time: Electronic components(motor/transformer/hand controller)2 year./ Cover: 2 years/ Reclining mechanism: 3 years/Solid wood frame:3 years.
#5 Summary Review For Bonzy Power Lift Recliner
- Easy to clean,
- Durable and soft to touch fabric upholstery with generous cushion padding
- A counter-balanced lift mechanism pushes the entire chair up to help the senior stand up easily without adding stress to the back or knees
- Remote control activates lift and recline function with smooth gentle motion
- The pocket on the right side of the chair keeps remotes and small items within reach
- Rigorously 25000 times testing for standards of medical devices standards
In conclusion, the five best Power Lift Recliners provide solutions to help seniors get in and out of chairs Choose which power Lift Recliners fit all your requirements.
- I commit to making this website better and better each day.
- I would appreciate your frank comments -either good or bad.
- I would like to remind you that I will do a review of a product of your choice.