Looking for Best Diabetic Socks For Senior Men? Here are The 3 Best Diabetic Socks For Senior Men This Review Reveals the Favorite and The Most Economical.
People with diabetes have a greater chance of developing neuropathy, vascular disease, and infections, especially in the legs, so socks and footwear that reduce or eliminate pressures or hot spots is important
You can hep avert a disastrous situation with Diabetic Socks
Diabetic Socks Can Help Diabetics:
The Best Best Diabetic Socks For Senior Mens
If you’re in a hurry, here are links to our favorite Best Diabetic Socks For Senior Men. We go into more detail about why we like them later on in this article.
Best Diabetic Socks For Senior Men At A Glance
|Company||Orthofeet Padded |
|Diabetic Socks By|
|Price Range||$21.59 (3 Pair)||$16.99 (12 Pack)||$14.99 (6 Pack)|
|Check Current Price||Current Price||Current Price||Current Price|
Our Favorite Diabetic Socks For Senior Men Reviews
#1. Orthofeet Padded Sole Sock-Browns
Orthofeet Padded Sole Sock-Brown Specifications
|Price||$( Check Latest Pricing)|
Orthofeet Padded Sole Sock-Browns
BioSoft TM Non-constrictive, seam-free design, moisture-wicking system, and a soft cushioning interior that offer unsurpassed comfort and protection for sensitive feet and for persons with circulatory problems.
Non-Constricting Design – Very loose knit construction with stretch offers maximum blood flow, enhancing fit and comfort.
DryPlex TM Moisture Wicking System – Keeps feet always dry and comfortable, providing a healthier environment for sensitive diabetic feet.
Seam-free – provides virtually seam-free sock interior, offering the ultimate protection against blisters and irritations.
Anti-Bacterial/Anti-Odor – Bamboo anti-bacterial and anti-odor natural properties inhibit bacteria, and control foot odor.
Anti-Blister Soft Bamboo fibers along with a unique brushing process offer an extremely soft sock interior, minimizing friction, and providing maximum comfort and protection.
Soft and Comfortable – Bamboo fibers feel extremely soft and comfy, eliminating irritation on your skin by reducing shear forces when you walk. Innovative diabetic socks for women and men, who suffer from diabetes, neuropathy, circulatory problems, and edema.
FIT: BioSoft TM Padded sole socks are designed for shoes with extra room, and normally don’t fit dress shoes.
WASHING: Machine wash, warm like colors, tumble dry low. Do not use fabric softeners or chlorine bleach.
MATERIALS: 67% Bamboo. 26% Cotton. 6% Polyester. 1% Spandex
Pros For Orthofeet Padded Sole Sock-Browns
- No Marks On The Leg After Wearing Them All Day
- Significant Improvement In Usual Foot And Heel Discomfort
- The Socks Were Worn And Came Out Of The Wash Just As New
- They Are Soft And Comfortable
Cons For Orthofeet Padded Sole Sock-Browns
- Some Said They Are Too Expensive
- Some Said Too Thin
- Some Said They Got The Wrong Size
#2. Physicians Approved Diabetic Socks
Physicians Approved Diabetic Socks Specifications
|Price||$ ( Check Latest Pricing)|
Physicians Approved Diabetic Socks
- Physician Approved Therapeutic
- Recommended for: Circulatory Problems, Diabetes, Edema, Neuropathy
- 90% Cotton, 7% Polyester, 3% Elasthane
- Machine Wash
- Loose Fitting, Non Binding Top
Pros For Physicians Approved
- Thick and Cushiony
- Soft and Strechy
- Fits Larger Legs
Cons For Physicians Approved
- Some Said Toes Were Uncomfortable.
- Some Said Too Tight Around The Calf
- Some Said Binds InThe Ankle
#3. Diabetic Socks By Debra Weitzner
Diabetic Socks By Debra Weitzner Specifications
|Price||$ ( Check Latest Pricing)|
- MATERIAL AND SIZE: Socks are made from 90% cotton, 7% Elastane, and 3% Polyester. These loose fit diabetic socks are available in 3 sizes: 9-11 (standard women’s shoe size 5-10); 10-13 (standard men’s shoe size 7-12); 13-15 (shoe size 9-15). Size numbers indicate the number of inches the foot measures from heel to toe.
- LOOSE FIT AND NON-BINDING: These socks are physician approved and highly recommended for people with diabetes, edema, and neuropathy caused by circulatory problems. Its loose fit and non-binding top will allow your blood to flow unimpeded, boosting blood circulation.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Debra Weitzner diabetic socks offer a combination of quality, comfort, and style. Their socks are breathable, soft, and well-fitting, making it the perfect choice for men and women.
Pros For Diabetic Socks By Debra Weitzner
- Most Comfortable
- Easy To Put On
Cons For Diabetic Socks By Debra Weitzner
- Some Said Shrank On Washing.
- Some Said Too Tight Across The Arch Of The Foot
- Some Said They Were Loose Fitting.
To conclude, we’d recommend checking out the Orthofeet Padded Sole Sock-Browns as we think this has some of the best features compared to the others. It gives the diabetic the most help. It is a little pricier than some of the others. Orthofeet Padded Sole Sock-Browns is generally one of the most reliable socks in terms of quality and durability so we don’t think you’ll be disappointed.
Physicians Approved Diabetic Socks is a close runner up with less quality.
If you are on a budget we suggest the Diabetic Socks By Debra Weitzner which is the least expensive.
So we hope that helps to narrow down some of the best diabetic shoes for men available. We’ll continue to monitor any new units that come out and add to this post if we see any that look promising.
Let us know which one you go for!