Are The Orthofeet Shoes Any Good? In This Orthofeet Shoe Review, I Reveal the Pros and Cons of Orthofeet Shoes..
I remember sitting in my car in front of the supermarket dreading to walk in because of a serious problem of Achilles Tenitisis. The pain was unbearable. The treatment was very long. When I think I could have avoided most of the pain by wearing proper shoes. Well, now I wear the proper pair.
If you have a foot problem now – it is a no brainer, but it is also necessary to prevent future foot problems. These foot problems can get worse over time. Spare yourself the pain. Get the right shoes.
It may also be helpful to look into footwear that provides your feet with extra support to avoid fallen arches and ingrown toenails, as well as to help you keep your balance while going about your daily activities. In more severe cases, depending on the foot condition you’re experiencing, some podiatrists may suggest custom orthotics or shoe inserts to help correct the alignment of your feet.
The message is wear shoes that fit properly. It will save you a lot of grief in the future.
If you want to earn more about foot problems, the Orthofeet company has a learning center that has valuable information. Click Here.
What Is the Orthofeet Shoe?
- YOU CAN TEST THESE SHOES FOR 60 DAYS! Test these shoes for up to 60 DAYS and see for yourself why Orthofeet is regarded by millions as the WORLD’S MOST COMFORTABLE and stylish orthopedic shoes. Try RISK-FREE: Walk COMFORTABLY and PAIN-FREE or Your MONEY BACK. 60-day wear test. FREE shipping and returns.
- IF YOU HAVE PLANTAR FASCIITIS? HEEL PAIN? FOOT PAIN? OR NEUROPATHY Consider Orthofeet orthotic shoes because they have a Lightweight SOLE with ERGONOMIC design and SUPERIOR CUSHIONING along with premium ORTHOTIC INSOLES that feature ANATOMICAL ARCH SUPPORT and multiple CUSHIONING layers provide soft that works to enhance COMFORT and EASE PAIN on the FOOT and HEEL, all the way up to your KNEES, HIPS and LOWER BACK caused by flat feet, overpronation, and arthritis.
- EXTENDED WIDTHS – These SUPER COMFORTABLE casual shoes with soft, non-binding uppers are available in Medium, Wide, and Extra Wide widths, offering a PERFECT FIT. The UNIQUE THERAPEUTIC DESIGN helps alleviate stress on the joints, enhances stability, and substantially improves the ease of walking.
- SENSITIVE FEET? DIABETES? ARTHRITIS? NEUROPATHY? Soft uppers with smooth interior lining and extra foam padding provide SUPERIOR COMFORT and protection for sensitive feet and an ideal footwear solution as women’s diabetic shoes, women’s arthritis shoes, and women’s shoes for neuropathy.
- BUNIONS? HAMMERTOES? A wide & roomy TOE BOX offers a comfortable, non-binding fit for the front part of the foot and toes, and eases pressure on bunions, hammertoes Morton’s Neuroma & swollen feet. ORTHOTIC FRIENDLY: Extra-depth design with removable insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provides ample space for custom made orthotics.
Who is the Orthofeet Shoe For?
If you suffer from foot conditions or foot illnesses, leading a mobile, pain-free life can be a constant challenge. You need the right pair of supportive and well-fitted shoes.
Orthofeet’s orthotic shoes are biomechanically engineered with unique comfort features to offer the very best solution for sensitive feet and other physical ailments affected by foot problems or poor posture. We combine the very latest, cutting-edge athletic footwear technology and therapeutic detailing to bring you the highest level of comfort and protection for your feet, knees and lower back.
What To Look For When Buying An Pain-Free Shoe
- The shoes should have a soft fabric interior, padded with foam to eliminate pressure points and friction against the skin, giving comfort and protection.
- The shoes should have Orthotic Insoles with arch support controlling overpronation and reduces pressure on the bottom of the foot.
- The shoes should have soft uppers with no overlays across the bunions and toes help eliminate pressure offering a relaxed, comfortable fit.
- The shoes should have a wide toe box and extra depth design offers a relaxed fit and extra room for bunions and toes.
- The shoes should have an ergonomic sole with a mild rocker design and superior cushioning help propel the foot forward and enhance comfort from heel to toe
- The shoes should have a soft, foam-padded interior that has a gentle contact with the foot, eliminating pressure points and enhancing comfort for arthritic feet.
- The shoes should have multiple cushioning layers that reduce impacts on the heel, foot, and entire body
I was impressed with the many technologies built into these shoes. I was also impressed with the thinking that went into designing the best shoes. They care about removing pain from people’s feet. I liked the stylish look, the comfort, and the potential freedom from pain.
If you look over the pros and cons and examine the reviews you will see that there are more positives(700) then negatives(168). And many of the negatives are misconceptions. If someone doesn’t like how they look and gives a bad review. Wait until they feel the pain.
Pros For The Orthofeet Shoe
- Eliminates Pain In A Short Time
- Comfortable Without Looking Ugly
- Strong Support
Cons For The Orthofeet Shoes
- Some Said It Did Not Last Long
- Some Said It Was Hard And Uncomfortable
- Some Said They Were Disappointed With The Support
Amazon Review #1
Reviewed in the United States on November 24, 2017
Omg, I love these shoes! I have had plantar fasciitis for over a year and have tried all sorts of insoles with limited relief. When these shoes first arrived my initial reaction was that they wouldn’t be anything different and I had just wasted my money. Let me tell you, these are magic shoes! I had no pain within a short period of time and was back to running around again! Magic shoes man, magic shoes! 76 people found this helpful
Amazon Review #2
Best Shoes Ever!
Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2016
I had purchased a pair of Orthofeet 481 Men’s Comfort Diabetic Therapeutic Extra Depth Boots earlier this month for my husband. He has numerous issues with his feet, including hammer toe. His job requires that he be on his feet all day and he finds it extremely difficult to find shoes that are comfortable! He was so impressed with boots that he asked me to order him some athletic shoes as well.
The athletic shoes arrived via FedX this past Wednesday. Hubby said they are the most comfortable athletic shoes he has ever worn! They fit well, are well padded, are very light weight and they look sharp too! He has worn numerous pairs of the more well known and advertised brands of athletic shoes over the years. He has never been as impressed and happy with any of those as he is with the Orthofeet Sprints!
Oh yeah… and the service is great too! The shoes arrived much quicker than we expected them to arrive!
Conclusions About The Orthofeet Shoes
This is our favorite pick because you can’t go wrong and you can be proud of the way they look. Plus it gets seniors to walk outdoors, to the supermarket, beach, or anywhere, which is tremendously helpful to their health. You can’t exercise for health if you are in too much pain from your feet. These shoes solve that problem.