Hello, it’s Ed Grosso here. Are you wondering if the Drive Medical Bath Bench is any good? As a senior myself, I know how important it is to have safety measures in place in our bathrooms. In this Drive Medical Bath Bench review, I will reveal the pros and cons of the Drive Medical Bath Bench. If you, like me, need more safety in the shower or bath, then you know the importance of shower chairs for safety. In my review of the Drive Medical Deluxe Bath Bench with Back, I go through the pros and cons of this product and reveal if it is a sound and safe product.
If you need more safety in the shower or bath, then you know the importance of shower chairs for safety. In my Drive Medical Deluxe Bath Bench with Back Review, I go through the pros and cons of this Drive Medical Deluxe Bath Bench with Back and reveal if it is a sound and safe product.
Here Is A Method That Is Helping Thousands To Become Accident-Free In The Bathroom.
As a senior bathroom aid, the Drive Medical Deluxe Bath Bench With Back is a good product we need to have safety and comfort in the shower. Review the cautions below. Learn more below.
I will never forget the time when my partner said she made up her mind to have a knee replacement. This one was personal. She fought against this replacement for years. She endures more than her share of pain, so I wanted to help her. Then I began thinking about her recovery from surgery. She will need a shower chair to sit while she is taking a shower, so she doesn’t place any force on her knee. I looked at a wide variety of chairs and this review shares my findings. Hopefully, this will help you as well.
As a senior bathroom aid, the Drive Medical Deluxe Bath Bench with Back is a good product we need to avoid any accidents or discomfort in the shower.
- Professional Grade: An aluminum frame that is lightweight, durable, and corrosion-proof.
- Back Rest: Has an adjustable backrest and a seat with holes to drain the water.
- Easy Cleaning: Easy to clean and disinfect.
- Quick Assembly: It has an easy assembly. Check with customer service
- Colors: Blue, Grey, and Teal
- Strong Material: It is made from aluminum which is more durable than or plastic or wood.
- Weight: 9.4 pounds. Weight Capacity: It can hold up to 400 lbs. (See cons below)
- Product Dimension: 22.5 x 14.5 x 7.5 inches
- Warranty and Return Policy: Click here for the detail company info and return policies.
- Safety Information: Click here for the detail company info and return policies.
Who The Drive Medical Deluxe Bath Bench with Back For?
It is essential for people recovering for surgery or broken leg, ankle, or foot. Obviously, this can be used by anyone who wishes to be sitting during a shower. Mostly, a short-term solution and for someone who needs a highly reliable and sturdy chair to prevent them from having an accident in the bathroom that could have serious consequences.
My First Impression of Drive Medical Deluxe Bath Bench with Back
I see this as a simple solution using a reliable product. What impresses me the most is the sturdiness of the product. It is well built. I see many of the more inexpensive seats are flimsy. Some of these reviews also mentioned people having accidents (See cons below). It is usually not mentioned but it gives the caregiver a break, a needed break.
Pros of The Drive Medical Deluxe Bath Bench with Back
- 1) It is the sturdiness and reliable product
- 2) 75%(483 customers) across 661 customer reviews are outstanding or great.
Cons of The Drive Medical Deluxe Bath Bench with Back
- 1) 10% of reviewers stated the chair would not hold 400 lbs. and the weight capacity is not right. Look at possible considerations not taken or needed to avoid problems. To see more about these condition click here.
- 2) There was some concern that the assembly came defective.
My Overall Thoughts On Drive Medical Deluxe Bath Bench with Back
After looking at hundreds of reviews and weighing the pros and cons, this is the economically priced shower chair. and most of the complaints have been assembly and weight capacity. This product, like most, you need to check the tub dimensions and make sure that the legs are on a level surface and the same length to assure that support the total weight. Some bathtubs have a slope to them; make sure the legs are on an even surface or look elsewhere. Also make sure that the bathtub surface is clean, so the chair doesn’t move about. To see more about these conditions click here.
In conclusion, the Drive Medical Deluxe Bath Bench with Back is a practical solution for enhancing our safety in the bathroom. It’s a reliable product that impresses me with its sturdiness. However, like any product, it’s not without its cons, which I’ve detailed in this review. I recommend the Drive Medical Deluxe Bath Bench with Back, especially if you have an uneven surface in your shower or bath. Remember, my commitment is to continually improve this website and provide you with the most reliable and up-to-date information. I’m open to reviewing any product of your choice that can benefit us, seniors. However, always consult with your doctor or a healthcare professional before making any decisions, as they have a deep understanding of your unique health situation. Your safety and well-being are my top priorities. Let’s continue to help each other maintain our independence and safety as we age gracefully.
- I am committed to making this website better and better each day.
- I would appreciate your frank comments – either good or bad.
- I would like to remind you that I will make a review for a product of your choice.