Is The Carex Folding Walker for Seniors Any Good? In This Carex Folding Walker for Seniors Review, I Reveal the Pros and Cons of the Carex Folding Walker,
If you need more mobility, then you know the importance of walkers for getting around. In my Carex Folding Walker Review, I go through the pros and cons of this Carex Folding Walker and reveal if it is a sound and safe product.
With The Carex Folding Walker for Seniors, You Can Prevent Falling While Moving
What is the Carex Folding Walker for Seniors
The walker, is when the person walks with the frame surrounding their front and sides and their hands provide additional support by holding on to the top of the sides of the frame. Traditionally, a walker is picked up and placed a short distance ahead of the user. The user then walks to it and repeats the process. With the use of wheels and glides, the user may push the walker ahead as opposed to picking it up. This makes for easier use of the walker, as it does not require the user to use their arms to lift the walker. This is beneficial for those with little arm strength.
- FOLDING WALKER. An adult walker that easily folds for transportation. Simply press on the two buttons and the walker folds up nicely. Walker is very sturdy, stable, and safe, made of 1 inch round aluminum construction. Supports a 300lb person.
- LIGHTWEIGHT WALKER. The mobility walker is very light and maneuverable and has sides that detach for storing in tight spaces. Walker only weighs 6 pounds.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE WALKER. A walker for seniors that is height adjustable. Marked peg holes allow the walker to be adjusted from 30-37 inches in height. Simply push the adjustment buttons in and slide the aluminum walker tubes up or down.
- ADD WHEELS and make this walker a rolling walker with wheels. Wheel attachment sold separately. Wheels are perfect for the elderly, seniors, or handicap with problems lifting the weight of the walker. Walker glides can also be added to the bottom of this walker.
- TRUST CAREX, a leader in walkers for seniors and walkers for the elderly. Carex Health Brands has been the branded leader in rollators, walkers, and adult mobility walkers for over 35 years.
Who The Carex Folding Walker for Seniors Is For?
A walker is a tool for disabled people, who need additional support to maintain balance or stability while walking, most commonly due to age-related physical restrictions. This walker is also for people who want extra stability when moving.
My First Impression of Carex Folding Walker for Seniors
My first impression was for a simple device it is strong, lightweight making it easy to fold and store into a trunk. It is also an inexpensive way of maintaining balance and giving seniors a level of independence. It is also easy to use.
For The CareX Senior Walker By CareX
Pros of The Carex Folding Walker for Seniors
1) Very Sturdy Walker
2) A Lightweight Walker
3) Very Adjustable
Cons of The Carex Folding Walker for Seniors
1) Check Some Customers mentioned missing parts
2) A Small Percentage customer mentioned of Defective Parts — Double-Check as soon as you get your package.
3) Some customers mentioned it was difficult folding
My Overall Thoughts On Carex Folding Walker for Seniors
After looking at this and weighing the pros and cons, this is a reliable product for maintaining balance for seniors. It has worked for thousands of people. Your senior deserves it.
Let’s keep our loved ones and those under our care as safe and informed as possible from falling, so I recommend the Carex Folding Walker for Seniors to prevent falling and adding peace of mind.
For The CareX Senior Walker By
For The CareX Senior Walker By CareX
Check Out This Video
- I commit to making this website better and better each day.
- I would appreciate your frank comments – either good or bad.
- I want to remind you that I will do a review for a product of your choice.