Is The Vaunn Medical Two Button Folding Walker Any Good? In This Vaunn Medical Two Button Folding Walker Review, I Reveal the Pros and Cons of this product.
If you need more mobility, then you know the importance of walkers for getting around. In my Vaunn Medical Two Button Folding Walker Review, I go through the pros and cons of this Moen Preened Grab Bar and reveal if it is a sound and safe product.
The walker, is when the person walks with the frame surrounding their front and sides and their hands provide additional support by holding on to the top of the sides of the frame. Traditionally, a walker is picked up and placed a short distance ahead of the user. The user then walks to it and repeats the process. With the use of wheels and glides, the user may push the walker ahead as opposed to picking it up. This makes for easier use of the walker, as it does not require the user to use their arms to lift the walker. This is beneficial for those with little arm strength.
- REVOLUTIONARY COMPACT DESIGN – Walker folds really small for easy transport. Sides are detachable for tight space storage i.e. suitcase. Easy to transfer in and out of vehicles. Ideal for traveling.
- FAST PUSH RELEASE SYSTEM: Walker opens/closes with a two-button fast push release system making it easy for those with dexterity issues to use. Each walker sides operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing.
- EASY TO USE & WORKS ON MOST TERRAINS – Comes with 5 inch front wheels and back glider caps to allow the user to move and slide walker easily and smoothly over most surfaces
- DURABLE & SAFE – Anodized aluminum structure ensures maximum strength and safety while remaining lightweight. Supports users’ weight of up to 300lbs. Includes slip-resistant rubber tips and vinyl contoured handgrips for added safety and comfort.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE – Height adjusts from 30 inch to 37 inches in 1 inch increment to accommodate users’ heights.
A walker is a tool for disabled people, who need additional support to maintain balance or stability while walking, most commonly due to age-related physical restrictions. This walker is also for people who want extra stability when moving.
My first impression was for a simple device it is strong, lightweight making it easy to fold and store into a trunk. It is also an inexpensive way of maintaining balance and giving seniors a level of independence. It is also easy to use.
1) Great design for travel
2) High quality at a reasonable price
3) Well constructed- sturdy
1) Some customers mentioned is was unstable for their size.
2) A Small Percentage of customer mentioned Defective Parts — Double-Check as soon as you get your package.
3) Some customers mentioned that it doesn’t last very long;
After looking at this and weighing the pros and cons, this is a reliable product for maintaining balance for seniors. It has worked for thousands of people. Your senior deserves it.
Let’s keep our loved ones and those under our care as safe and informed as possible from falling, so I recommend the Vaunn Medical Two Button Folding Walker
to prevent falling and add peace of mind.
Check Out This Video
Here Are Other Reviews That Can Help Keep Seniors Safe:
- I commit to making this website better and better each day.
- I would appreciate your frank comments – either good or bad.
- I want to remind you that I will do a review for a product of your choice.