Is The AmeriGlide Horizon Stair Lift Any Good? In This AmeriGlide Horizon Stair Lift Review, I Reveal the Pros and Cons of theAmeriGlide Horizon Stair Lift.
If you need more safety at the home, then you know the importance of stair Lifts for safety going up and downstairs. In my AmeriGlide Horizon Standard Stair LiftReview, I go through the pros and cons of this AmeriGlide Horizon Standard Stair Lift and reveal if it is a sound and safe product.
AmeriGlide Horizon Standard Stair Lift, You Can Remain In The Home You Love
A stairlift is a mechanical device for lifting people up and downstairs. For wide stairs, a rail is mounted to the treads of the stairs. A chair or lifting platform is attached to the rail. A person gets onto the chair or platform and is lifted up or down the stairs by the chair which moves along the rail. Modern stairlifts can be found with a wide variety of features such as adjustable seat height, battery isolation switches, call stations, ‘flip-up’ rail, key switch, folding step, speed governor, seat belt, soft start, and soft stop.
What is theAmeriGlide Horizon Lift
- Grease Free – Worm Drive
- A key Lock to prevent children from using it
- It has a swivel seat
- Folds to just 10.5 inches
- Free Shipping to 48 States
- Lifetime Warranty on Motor & Circuit Board
- **This product will be custom-cut to fit your staircase. Because this is a “Custom Made” product – it is NOT returnable. **Please provide the following information – length of the staircase (see images), mounted on the left or right as you look UP the steps, any obstructions at the top or bottom, landing, hallway or door at the top of the steps?
Who The AmeriGlide Horizon Standard Stair Lift Is For?
Stairlifts are used by people with limited mobility or the disabled that have trouble climbing stairs. This allows these folks to stay in their houses without hurting themselves or preventing them to go to another floor.
My First Impression of AmeriGlide Horizon Standard Stair Lift
This Stairlift is well-built. A strong emphasis on safety. Attractive seating. The stairlift is also childproof, preventing any accidents. You can stop the lift at any time. You can also call the lift upstairs or downstairs. This lift is also customizable to the specifics of your home.
Pros of The AmeriGlide Horizon Standard Stair Lift
1) Swivel Seat when exiting
2) Small footprint when not in use
3) Easy to Operate Controller built into the arm
4) Key lock to stop Kids from using it
5) Digital Diagnostics
Cons of The AmeriGlide Horizon Standard Stair Lift
1) Check installation before purchase to assure no unexpected costs.
2) The price might be too expensive.
3) Our best advice – NEVER buy a rack and pinion stairlift – – – They require constant greasing (and that grease IS going to find its way to your carpets (and walls if you have grandchildren!)
My Overall Thoughts On The AmeriGlide Horizon Standard Stair Lift
After looking at this and weighing the pros and cons, this is a good product for people who cannot take a proper bath in a regular tub.
Let’s keep our loved ones and those under our care as safe and informed as possible from falling, so I recommend the Ameriglide Stair Lift
Check Out This Video
Here Are Other Reviews That Can Help Keep Seniors Safe:
- I commit to making this website better and better each day.
- I would appreciate your frank comments – either good or bad.
- I would like to remind you that I will make a review for a product of your choice.