Is The Eagle Health Transfer Bench Any Good? In This Eagle Health Transfer Bench Review, I Reveal the Pros and Cons of the Eagle Health Transfer Bench.
If you have trouble getting in and out of the shower or bath, then you know the importance of a transfer bench for safety. In my Eagle Health Supplies Transfer Bench Review, I go through the pros and cons of this Eagle Health Supplies Transfer Bench and reveal if it is a sound and safe product
Better Than A Caregiver. As a senior bathroom aid product, the Eagle Health Supplies Transfer Bench is the product we needed for safety to avoid falling in the bathroom. It has a seat belt and a locking mechanism. Independence is only a bench away. Learn more below.
What Is The Eagle Health Supplies – Swivel Sliding Bath Transfer Bench?
Robust Grade: Lightweight aluminum.
Model Number: LVA1019
Easy Cleaning: Clean this transfer bench with a wet cloth and any bathroom cleaner.
Assembly: Easy to assemble
Independence: They can get in and out of a tub by themselves.
Color: Aluminum Silver/Gray
Weight: 3.2 lbs.
Weight Capacity: Holds up to 400 lbs.
Return Policy and Warranty: 1 year. Click here to see more company information regarding warranties
Seat Size: 17.75″ x 14.75″
Seat Height: 18.75″ – 23″
Base Length: 39″ – 40″ (From outside-leg tip to outside-leg tip)
Base Depth: 18.5″ – 20.5″
Max Tub Clearance: 18.5″
Back Height from Floor: 32.5″ – 36.75″
Sliding Distance: 15″
- 75003 – Armrest (single) for 77-series Sliding Transfer Benches and 75-series Shower Chairs.
- ***NOTE: For your safety, we recommend installing only one armrest on the seat. Armrests are not intended to bear the user’s body weight. They are only intended to rest your arms or hands.
- 7651 – Extra Tall legs for 77-series Sliding Transfer Benches; adds up to 4”.
- 77653 – XX Tall Legs for 77-series Sliding Transfer Benches; adds up to 8”.
Who Is The Eagle Health Supplies – Swivel Sliding Bath Transfer Bench For?
It is essential for people with more limited, decreased, or painful mobility challenges. This product is also for people who have trouble stepping into a tub and getting out after from a shower. Also, for those who need a long-term solution and for someone who needs a reliable and sturdy chair to prevent them from having an accident in the bathroom that could have serious consequences. This product can be also for anyone who wants to have more safety in the shower.
My First Impression of The Eagle Health Supplies – Swivel Sliding Bath Transfer Bench
Transfer benches are wonderful products producing a higher level of safety in tubs and showers. My first impression is that it had a swivel seat, safety belt, and most of all it was sturdy. It is near the top of transfer benches when safety is the highest concern. It will be difficult to get hurt by this product. It is not usually said, but it gives the caregiver a break, a need break.
Pros of Eagle Health Supplies – Swivel Sliding Bath Transfer Bench
1) Very Happy: The majority of favorite reviews said they were happy with the product but with little or no specifics about why.
2) Easy To Use and Assemble
3) There were many references to it being solid or sturdy.
Good Reviews =83%: 155 out of 187
A few comments from consumers:
- My mom could not help with transfer much at all anymore. This bench allowed easy location for the wheelchair to be closer to transfer her and then move across into the shower for bathing.”
- I bought this product for my 88-y.o. a mother who is not agile enough to get in and out of the bathtub. At first she was hesitant about using the swivel chair, but after the first time, she absolutely loves it and above all, she trusts it. She knows it won’t slide out from under her and leave her stranded in the shower. Great product. I would recommend this to any caregiver who has to assist someone in getting in and out of the bath/shower.
Cons of The Eagle Health Supplies – Swivel Sliding Bath Transfer Bench
1) 9 out of 187 said it was the Wrong Size: Most of them did not measure the sized before purchasing and you cannot return a health product once you use it. Others measure it but did not get the feeling of how big it was in their bathroom. You might want to consider trying it out dry (with clothing on) to see if it fits and if it doesn’t fit trying to return it. Others measure but did not get the feeling of how big it was in their bathroom.
2) 5 out of 187 felt it was Unsafe. There were no specific comments on why it was unsafe. Just the statement it was unsafe.
3) Defective Parts. 4 out of 187 said there received defective parts.
Bad Reviews = 17%: 32 out of 187
My Overall Thoughts On The Eagle Health Supplies – Swivel Sliding Bath Transfer Bench
After looking at hundreds of reviews and weighing the pros and cons, this is the safe chair. Most of the complaints were of people not checking their dimension before purchasing or misunderstanding the product. Eagle Health Supplies does mention it is best to measure your bathroom dimensions beforehand; however, they can make it a bigger statement in bigger print.
In Conclusion Eagle Health Supplies – Swivel Sliding Bath Transfer Bench
Let’s keep our loved ones and those under our care as safe Eagle Health Supplies – Swivel Sliding Bath Transfer Bench as possible from falling, so I recommend the Eagle Health Supplies – Swivel Sliding Bath Transfer Bench
Eagle Health Supplies – Swivel Sliding Bath Transfer Bench
Take a look at this product for yourself.
I commit to making this website better and better each day.
I would appreciate your frank comments -either good or bad.
I would like to remind you that I will do a review for a product of your choice.