Is The Vive Toilet Rail Safety Frame Any Good? In This Vive Toilet Rail Safety Frame Review, I Reveal the Pros and Cons of the Vive Toilet Rail Safety Frame.
If you need more safety in your house, then you know the importance of toilet frames for getting up and down from the toilet bowl. In my Vive Toilet Rail-Bathroom Safety Frame Review, I go through the pros and cons of this Vive Toilet Rail-Bathroom Safety Frame and reveal if it is a sound and safe product.
See How Easily You Can Learn to Use this Product. As a senior bathroom aid, the Vive Toilet Rail-Bathroom Safety Frame can be used in minutes helping you get on and off the toilet easily, as well as, other applications. They can eliminate the assistance you need and give you some of your independence and dignity back. Learn more below.
She said, “All I want is some privacy on the toilet. Yes, it can be very difficult at times to get up and yes, I appreciate my caregivers. But I would love my privacy.” “Privacy – like eating and breathing – is one of life’s basic requirements.” As a senior bathroom aid, these toilet frame rails can sneak in the back door and give you the ability to go easily on and off the toilet. They can eliminate the assistance you needed and give you some of your independence and dignity back. What a blessing.
What Is the Vive Toilet Rail-Bathroom Safety Frame?
- Robust Grade: Lightweight and durable, the aluminum frame is also corrosion-resistant, perfect for long term use. Closed-cell foam handles
- Model Number: LVA1010
- Easy Cleaning: Wipe down using a mild soap or disinfectant
- Assembly: Easy to assemble and install, the durable toilet rails work with most toilets, standard and irregular. No tools, drilling or cementing is required. The rails are installed and removed by utilizing the existing seat bolts. Lightweight and durable, the aluminum frame is also corrosion-resistant, perfect for long term use.
- Rail Handles: Easily adjust in height and width for a customized fit for every household.
- Adjustability: Handles can be adjusted from 21.5” to 26.5” wide providing a comfortable amount of space above the toilet. The rail handle height is also adjustable from 26” to 31.5” and each is leg is capped with a non-marking, anti-slip tip for additional safety and convenience.
- Independence: They can use the toilet b themselves.
- Color: Aluminum Silver / Gray
- Weight: 5.2 lbs shipping weight
- Weight Capacity: Holds up to 300 lbs.
- Return Policy and Warranty: Click Here to see the guarantee. Click here to see the company general information.
- Product Dimension:
- Length: 21.5″ – 26.5″
- Width: 19.5″
- Height: 26″ – 31.5″
Who Is The Vive Toilet Rail-Bathroom Safety Frame For?
Supporting up to 300 pounds, this sturdy toilet rail provides additional safety and security when sitting down or standing up in the bathroom. Perfect for the elderly, handicapped and for those recovering from injury or surgery, the rail prevents slips and falls for peace of mind.
My First Impression of The Vive Toilet Rail-Bathroom Safety Frame
Toilet frames are a simple product producing a higher level of safety on the toilet. My first impression is that it had the rubber tips on the legs and most of all were the sturdiness of the product. It has the adjustability in width and height is a good design feature. It will be difficult to get hurt by this product. It is usually not said but it gives the caregiver a break, a much need break.
Pros of Vive Toilet Rail-Bathroom Safety Frame
1) Very Happy There were No real specifics except they liked the product
2) Easy to Install Easy to assemble and install. No tools, drilling or cementing is required. The rails are installed and removed by utilizing the existing seat bolts.
3) Solid The materials were of high quality
Good Reviews = 73%
Cons of The Vive Toilet Rail-Bathroom Safety Frame
1) Unsafe: 96 out of 150. See the cautions below.
2) Hard to Assemble 11 out of 159. It cannot work on all toilet designs and they should pull that out of their advertisements.
3) Did Not Fit. 10 out of 159. Checking your toilet measurements beforehand is the simplest way to fix this. It does not work for low-profile toilets.
Bad Reviews = 27%
This Product Gets The Yellow light – Proceed with Caution
There are no reviews stating there was any physical damage from the use of this product. There are more people liking and happy with the product than dissatisfied. However, there are 96 reviews stating that it was or could be unsafe. Words like flimsy, wobbling, not strong enough, indicate a lack of trust. Some of these reviews implied they continue with the product anyway. So how bad could they have been? These reviews just raise a flag.
There mention in their literature that it handles ALL toilet seats. A better word would be MOST toilet seats. Just beware to test your setup quickly. Click here to look at different types.
Note: Not suitable for low profile toilets
Here are a few reasons for the unsafety:
- Some stated that you need to put equal pressure on both arms at the same time otherwise the other side with less pressure might wobble a bit.
- To add more stability some people put a bungee cord around the front legs and wished the manufacture did so.
- Most of these reviews were, that they did not like the product and did not explain in any detail.
What can you do?
- First, check to see if it fits and there any conflict with your toilet. Do that quickly and without using it on the toilet to get a refund.
- Does the person use it to have a lack of strength and poor stability issues to begin? If so look towards a more stable or different type of toilet frame.
So, proceed with caution.
Here is the distribution of the 159 bad reviews
|Hard to Assemble||11|
|Delivered Wrong Product||4|
|Did Not Fit||10|
|Strong Negative Attitude||4|
My Overall Thoughts On The Vive Toilet Rail-Bathroom Safety Frame
After looking at hundreds of reviews and weighing the pros and cons, this is the safe toilet frame. Most of the complaints have been of people worried about the wobbling of the product. Vive Health does mention it is best to measure your bathroom dimensions beforehand; however, they can make it a bigger statement.
Let’s keep our loved ones and those under our care as safe as Vive Toilet Rail-Bathroom Safety Frame as possible from falling, so I recommend the Vive Toilet Rail-Bathroom Safety Frame with the above cautions.
Take a look at this product for yourself.
If You Want More General Information On Toilet Safety Frames, Click Here
- I commit to making this website better and better each day.
- I would appreciate your frank comments -either good or bad.
- I would like to remind you that I will do a review of a product of your choice.