Is The Vaunn Medical Shower Chair Any Good? In This Vaunn Medical Shower Chair Review, I Reveal the Pros and Cons of the Vaunn Medical Shower Chair.
If you need more safety in the shower or bath, then you know the importance of shower chairs safety. In my Medical Tool-Free Assembly Shower Chair by Vaunn Review, I go through the pros and cons of this Medical Tool-Free Assembly Shower Chair by Vaunn and reveal if it is a sound and safe product.
Here Is A Method That Helps Thousands To Become Accident-Free In The Bathroom. Make an elderly person smile more. Medical Tool-Free Assembly Shower Chair by Vaunn is an excellent product we need to have safety and comfort in the shower. Learn more below.
What Is the Medical Tool-Free Assembly Shower Chair by Vaunn?
- Professional Grade: This shower chair is made with a heavy-duty anodized aluminum frame.
- Unique Angled Legs: With non-skid rubber tips allow users’ weight to distribute over a larger area making the shower chair ultra-safe and stable.
- Back Rest: Backrest provides the user with extra support and comfort.
- Height Adjustable: Height adjustable with a sturdy, durable aluminum frame Seat height is adjustable in 1″ increments from 16″ – 21″ | Seat dimensions: 13.5″ x 16″
- Padded Arms: Removable back support and padded armrests with adjustable height legs allow users to customize chairs based on specific preferences.
- The Drainage Holes: The seat has drain holes to allow water to drain, thereby reducing the risk of slipping.
- Superior Comfort: Non-slip feet secures bench to the tub
- Easy Cleaning: Rust resistant and easy to clean
- Quick Assembly: Tool-free assembly also makes it easy for anyone in the family to assemble for use within minutes.
- Colors: White
- Weight: 8.5 pounds.
- Weight Capacity: It can hold up to 300 lbs.
- Product Dimension:
- Seat Surface: 16”x13”
- Width: 17”
- Depth: 17.5″
- Adjustable Legs (height based on bottom of seat): 16” – 21″
- Removable Back Width:16″
- Removable Back Height: 6.5″
- Warranty and Return Policy: Click here for the detail company info and return policies.
- Safety Information: Non-slip feet secures bench to the tub
Who The Medical Tool-Free Assembly Shower Chair by Vaunn For?
The Vaunn shower chair is a shower aid for those who cannot stand for extended periods or balance issues. The extra-wide seat has handles to make the process of standing and sitting as easy as possible. The base of the item will fit most bathtubs and showers measuring 23.3” wide and has rubber-tipped caps to avoid slipping during use.
My First Impression of the Medical Tool-Free Assembly Shower Chair by Vaunn
Looks comfortable and secure when showering. As an ergonomic design, the extra-wide seat supports up to 300 pounds. Padded handles on each side provide a comfortable grip without the risk of slipping. Each chair leg has a non-slip rubber, anti-skid tip for additional safety and security.
Medical Tool-Free Assembly Shower Chair by Vaunn
Pros of The Medical Tool-Free Assembly Shower Chair by Vaunn
1) Most people, 667 out of 741 liked this chair.
2) They also mentioned that they saw the product as solid and sturdy
3) They found it easy to assemble
Cons of The Medical Tool-Free Assembly Shower Chair by Vaunn
1) 30 reviews out of 741 mentioned that the product was either unsafe or wobbled, and they did not want to try. With uneven surfaces or is on an angle these shower chairs can wobble.
2) 13 reviews out of 741 mentioned that they received defective parts. They either got the correct parts or used their parts.
3) 11 reviews out of 741 mentioned it was hard to assemble.
Percentage-wise all these cons are small and fixable.
Distribution of Bad Reviews For Medical Tool-Free Assembly Shower Chair by Vaunn
|Hard to Assemble||7|
|Delivered Wrong Product||8|
This Product Gets The Greenlight – No Cautions
No reviews stated there was any personal damage that occurred from the use of this product. More people liked and are happy with this product than dissatisfied. You should test this product upon receiving it.
My Overall Thoughts On Medical Tool-Free Assembly Shower Chair by Vaunn
After looking at hundreds of reviews and weighing the pros and cons and all the steps mentioned above, the comfort of this shower chair is helpful. Most of the complaints are around the assembly and defective parts. For this product, like most, you need to check the tub dimensions and make sure that the legs are on a level surface and the same length to assure that support the total weight. Some bathtub has a slope to them, make sure the legs are on an even surface or look elsewhere. Also make sure that the bathtub surface is clean, so the chair does not move about. To see more about these conditions, click here.
Let’s keep our loved ones and those under our care as safe as possible from falling and as comfortable as possible in the shower, so I recommend the Vaunn shower chair as one of the products to accomplish this.
Medical Tool-Free Assembly Shower Chair by Vaunn
- I commit to making this website better and better each day.
- I would appreciate your frank comments – either good or bad.
- I would like to remind you that I will do a review of a product of your choice.