Carex Top Reviews
- Click here for a review On carex-health-bath-seat-and-shower-chair-review
- Click Here For Carex Toilet Frame Review
- The CareXHealth Company customer service department may also be reached at 800-526-8051,
- Hours: Monday – Friday, during the hours of 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Eastern).
- Website www.carex.com
Safety Information Chairs and Benches
1. In order for a person’s weight to be distributed evenly and safely, the bench must sit on a level surface: Legs must have enough clearance so that all four feet can sit squarely on the floor. Before purchase, please be sure that you have at least 16″ x 17″ clearance to ensure legs are not under stress, which can lead to legs bending or breaking.
2. Do not stand on the bench.
3. If bench legs appear to wobble, check that the screws are all properly tightened and that the bench is sitting level. If bench is still unstable or wobbly, do not use – and contact us immediately for a refund or replacement.
As an expression of our confidence in the quality and workmanship of our products, Carex Health Brands warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during normal use by the original purchaser of the product.
If a Carex Health Brands Product item proves defective in materials and workmanship during normal use by the original purchaser of the product, Carex Health Brands Product will arrange for replacement or repair. To receive repair or replacement, write to Carex Health Brands Customer Service, 6753 Engle Road, Middleburg Heights, OH 44130, or email to email@example.com to arrange for warranty service. Repair or replacement is at the option of Carex Health Brands, and warranty may not include labor charges incurred in replacement part(s) installation, repair of any such product, or shipping expenses.
The warranty does not cover problems arising from the normal wear, product abuse, modification, failure to adhere to the accompanying instructions, improper operation, misuse, commercial use or the use other than for personal, family or household purposes and excludes shipping and handling charges. This warranty does not extend to nondurable personal care products or nondurable components including rubber tips, grips, handles and other accessories. CAREX HEALTH BRANDS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation of exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state or country to country.
Terms and Conditions
Net 30 days. Interest at 1½% per month on past due accounts may be charged. Minimum total stock order $35. Carex Health Brands reserves the right to change prices and terms at any time without notice. Orders are normally shipped within 3 days of receipt. Note that all products on one order may not be shipped at the same time.
Magnet and Pen Terms
Freight FOB factory. Overruns/underruns are plus or minus 5%. Exact quantities, add 15% to invoice total. For orders specifying no overruns, more than 5% shortage may exist. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Shipping and Handling
All standard imprint orders, all stock orders over $250, and prepaid or charged orders over $100 are shipped for free with a carrier of our choice. All other orders are subject to shipping charges. Orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states will be billed at actual freight/handling charges which will be added to the invoice. Requested carriers and special handling will be subject to standard charges.
Return Goods Policy
Please do not accept damaged cartons. If you receive a shipment with damaged cartons, refuse delivery (noting the reason for refusal) and immediately contact our Sales Department at 800-361-7524. All other returns must be authorized by Carex Health Brands in advance and can be subject to a 25% restocking charge. Imprint orders, custom made, special orders, disposable, and discontinued merchandise cannot be cancelled and are non-returnable.
All returns must have a return authorization number (provided via fax by Carex Health Brands) affixed to each carton and be returned freight prepaid. Without this number, return shipments will be refused. Merchandise must be returned no later than 30 days from the date the RA# was issued and must be returned in an unused and sellable condition.*
Other returns, if accepted, may be subject to higher restocking charges. All shipping shortages must be claimed within 3 days of your invoice date.
Carex Health Brands will only pay shipping charges on returns due to errors. Merchandise credit only will be issued for returns.
The following merchandise cannot be returned:
- All custom products and custom imprinted products.
- Merchandise damaged by flood, fire, or natural causes.
- Merchandise that has been discontinued or is overstock.
- Merchandise involved in bankruptcy, sacrifice, or distress sales.
- Product defaced with stickers, price markers, etc.
3 Easy Ways to Order
Our friendly sales staff will be happy to take your order and answer all of your questions.
The sales staff is available Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time.
Our customer service department may also be reached at 800-526-8051, Monday – Friday, during the hours of 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Eastern).
Our fax machine is available seven days a week including holidays: 866-760-8967
Please contact our sales department for an interactive PDF form.
A Warning: Companies can change their information. Please, check in with them to assure the latest information.